• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea can't rock with any narratives about Josh Jacob's character.

I don't remember and can't find anything about him arguing or being disrespectful to fans, unless we're talking about the back and forth with some lame ESPN Fantasy personality.

As for the DUI, it is what it is, a bad decision made by a 22 year old. It was certainly an immature act, one far more young adults commit at some point than we're probably willing to admit.

Like MajinZuub MajinZuub said, the important thing is nobody got hurt and hopefully he learns from it.

:lol: Raiders secondary are basically some damn useless storm troopers :lol:
34064F90-27C7-4FE6-B5E5-59AE533F953A.jpeg

They need to invest heavy on the D line. I hope we go after Leonard Williams and a pass rusher. Cause the new DC has no talent to work with.

Jacobs forehead :wow:

Reading the TMZ article, Jacobs lawyer said they never took any blood test. He passed the sobriety test on the hospital bed. He smelled like alcohol, but no blood/breath test done, he’s gonna skate on that DUI

Idk about y’all but I find the Carr hate from raiders fan to be way OD these days.

Don’t get me wrong, I hated on dude too :lol:
- throwing it short all the time
- his MAGA / overly Christian family
- not winning enough games
- never using his feet and running

But dog, the way raider fans slander dude on Twitter is asinine. I don’t get it. Carr wasn’t even a top 10 problem on the current raiders roster. We’ve all seen the qb play in the post Gannon era right? I can’t believe people want to go back to that ****.

People act like if we get rid of Carr we can find an easy upgrade. I have a couple problems with that.
1 - Carr may never be top 3-5 status, but he played very well this year. It’s not easy to upgrade the position.
2 - there is no magic QB alive that can come in here and fix the situation. The defense is the problem.

IMO, Carr has shown enough that he can win with a competent team. We owe it to dude to field a good team around him and let him shine.

Listen man I hate maga **** as much as the next dude but raiders fans are way OD with the hate. I can’t tell someone how to root for their favorite team but the **** perplexes me.

I agree the Carr hate on Twitter is like the cool thing to do on there. I don’t like the MAGA thing either but he had a really good season and went 8-8 with a defense that gave up the 3rd most points in NFL history.

Debate I’m having with my boy while Watching this championship game: Would y’all trade Carr to move up in the draft to grab Smith? Rock with Marcus as the starter (if we’re able to move up without giving up 17, grab a qb there or later if an elite pass rusher is available)?

Debate I’m having with my boy while Watching this championship game: Would y’all trade Carr to move up in the draft to grab Smith? Rock with Marcus as the starter (if we’re able to move up without giving up 17, grab a qb there or later if an elite pass rusher is available)?

Carr isn’t gonna warrant a high enough pick to get Smith

Back
Top Bottom