2021 Skin care thread Vol buttah skin

Im here to put you on

The ordinary products are here to save us all

First things first, drink water.
Second wear sunscreen everyday

See a dermatologist

We have to exfoliate, we can either physically exfoliate ( cleanser with bead, face brushing etc) or you can chemical ( lactic and glycolic toners)
You have to do this weekly because dead skin builds up and make our skin look dull
1624257154710.png

1624257833836.png

The product helped with my dull textured skin.

A regiment everyone can follow is, cleanse face ,Glycolic toner (not daily) a face serum and a good moisturizer
Cerave moisturizer and cleansers are great and simple

My textured skin progress after using glycolic products responsibly serums and moisturizer.

A54C1B3E-5B39-4B0D-8366-617A54C1C55E.jpeg

47063661-CC61-4401-A842-26B93BD35B2D.jpeg

BAA7F4C0-9C2F-4494-BC25-E8105BF4589B.jpeg

Tell me your skin care problems

Last edited:
Someone just got a job at Sephora and now thinks she’s a dermatologist.

Wash
Serum
Oil
Moisturizer
SPF (only day time) protects skin from electronic screens

2x a day.

you don’t need anything else. No mask, nothing.

I cant work at sephora, Im no wearing makeup everyday.

Why would you put oil before you put on moisturizer?

Is there a product that will safely lighten skin? I have a body part that is darker than the rest of my body and I'm self-conscious about it.

Is there a product that will safely lighten skin? I have a body part that is darker than the rest of my body and I'm self-conscious about it.

It really depends on which body part...
Are you black?

Black is beautiful

Sometimes the skin doesn't need to be lightened, it probably needs consistent exfoliation.

vitamin C
Niacinamide
Arbutin
retinols
lactics acids

These Brighten the skin

Respect shoefreak. the men need this.

But id advise ya hit up a dermatologist first to see what is your specific issue and then move forward.
Not everyone needs all these products and **** on they skin.

i would say the best moisturizer i have is la mer’s la creme. Very pricey. Maybe over priced but it does absolute magic. Have ya face looking glorious.

This combo been working for me
GUEST_20ed65f3-cc1f-488f-8528-a83173fc64db

302993918141.jpg
That soap is goat level. Literally using a bar right now. I love all of those Shea Moisture bars. Huge, long lasting, lots of lather and great smells and cleansing. They had a great coconut one and cbd one too. I use Cetaphil daily face wash and then Cerave rich cream face moisturizer.

are over the counter retinoids worth it or just a money grab by the cosmetic/drug companies? I use Differin ( Adapalene) & I do think it's effective but then I also use Neutogena retinol serums & their retinol moisturizers & I wonder if they're a rip off. overall I do wonder if use of retinoids has thinned the skin on my face & made dark circles under my eyes worse.

Back
Top Bottom