2024 Track and Field Thread — Olympic Year!!!

Elaine with a 10.72 ….. wasn’t tested so wasn’t expecting much ….. last chance is the diamond league finals next weekend

sherika Jackson 10.97 in second

Sounds like liberal conjecture and innuendo shut you down.
5770C7C5-E204-4F8A-A173-9671FE0E892C.gif

10.4 is FLOATING...

the fastest kids around me ran 10.5-10.8 range in highschool I never ran faster than 10.9

I was a jumper but I ran in the 4x100 alot just cause I was fast. even in the relays my splits wasnt touchin 10.4. salute

yeah when i was in HS i remember 2002 the fastest in all of CA state was Matt Bruno at 10.40 and then Reggie Bush 10.42 2nd so 10.43 is insanely fast

10.4 is FLOATING...

the fastest kids around me ran 10.5-10.8 range in highschool I never ran faster than 10.9

I was a jumper but I ran in the 4x100 alot just cause I was fast. even in the relays my splits wasnt touchin 10.4. salute
yeah when i was in HS i remember 2002 the fastest in all of CA state was Matt Bruno at 10.40 and then Reggie Bush 10.42 2nd so 10.43 is insanely fast
preciate yal ... it was fun times man

I hate to bring this into the discussion but do you guys think that these new WRs on the 100m on the women's side are legit? I want them to be legit but there has always been a suspicion on Flo Jo's record (rightly or wrongly) and given the tainted history of the sport, it is hard for me to blindly believe sometimes.

I hate to bring this into the discussion but do you guys think that these new WRs on the 100m on the women's side are legit? I want them to be legit but there has always been a suspicion on Flo Jo's record (rightly or wrongly) and given the tainted history of the sport, it is hard for me to blindly believe sometimes.
Are you suspicious about the men’s / womens 400 hurdles too ? 😂 what about the womens 100 hurdles ?

Are you suspicious about the men’s / womens 400 hurdles too ? 😂 what about the womens 100 hurdles ?

I suspicious of all of them to be honest. Bolt's WRs made sense because we've never seen someone at his size do it. The sport has never been clean and I am unsure what to believe.

syd is phenom, girl was running 54s while she still was in high school

that’s the one I’m least skeptical about

Back
Top Bottom