***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

current situation in my work league that i’m 0-2 in. c’mon jeff wilson.
1EB849FA-436E-4A6D-86AF-4018042E69DB.jpeg
i woulda won if Jeff Wilson didnt fumble the bag there :lol: :smh:

i’m lucky as hell in this NT league. Lamar Jackson the real MVP cause that man is carrying my whole ****in squad :lol:

and good game so far between aNYone aNYone & Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 , but to go down to MNF.

idk who these two are but damn :wow:
82182F21-6D1D-4213-A887-5870A6581428.jpeg

In regards to keeping them or playing them? Both I don't think you should be starting since it's rather early. Worth holding if there's nobody available either.

My bad...wasn't clear. I meant long-term...had a strong feeling Lawrence was about to figure it out, but already have Hurts. Was thinking of dropping Gainwell for Lawrence....despite having Hurts, I did it anyway...good insurance policy, trade bait and keeps him off another's roster.

Up 20 points in my money league and still got Dallas defense to go but my opponent still has Zeke. Stressin. Who knows what kinda **** MNF brings.

Was able to squeak out my first W with Davonta Smith and Hollywood on my bench... It's gonna make things interesting going forward considering I played McLaurin and Michael Thomas.... Thanks for the help ya'll!

Lamar is heaven sent. Literally carrying my team. Even though I’m 1-2 in that league.

So help me God the other players can wake up and start producing.

J Williams worth a waiver wire? I’m number three. I have Kamara, Akers and Stevenson. None of which have done anything.

Went 3-0 this week. Overall 7-2. Swift getting injured going to hurt. Plus kamara aint really doing anything

I got my *** kicked in my big money league
1664224256931.png

And had Pitt D give me 2. Dude has Hurts on his bench and offered me a trade based around Davante but I don’t wanna move him just yet

I got my *** kicked in my big money league
1664224256931.png

And had Pitt D give me 2. Dude has Hurts on his bench and offered me a trade based around Davante but I don’t wanna move him just yet
So dude gonna let Hurts rot on his bench? Team stacked

He should trade him for another RB1

Back
Top Bottom