***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Jalen getting vultured on these TDs man.

Dude could've had 30 piece in the 1st but he ain't scoring lol

3-1 this week

9-3
8-4
7-5 (won 7 straight)
5-7

Sent a text to the commish of my 7-5 team. Playoffs are set to begin week 14 but there are 6 teams on bye. Gotta change that.

Something told me to pick up a QB, so I added Tannehill a few minutes before kickoff and started him over Rodgers. Now Rodgers is hurt even more :smh: either stick with Tannehill or pull the scumbag move and play Deshaun Watson next week :sick: |l

My team was firing on all cylinders until Goedert went down. TE talent pool in the NFL outside of the top 2 is almost as bad as the kicker options this year

What’s the general consensus on benching players to protect a lead and ensure victory? Strategic or gamesmanship/bush league? Worth raising the question to the league/commish to make sure we all are on the same page?

I’m up 5 pts with Pittman left. Bench him and I win, play him at the risk of him having his worst career game ever with multiple turnovers and put up negative points.

What’s the general consensus on benching players to protect a lead and ensure victory? Strategic or gamesmanship/bush league? Worth raising the question to the league/commish to make sure we all are on the same page?

I’m up 5 pts with Pittman left. Bench him and I win, play him at the risk of him having his worst career game ever with multiple turnovers and put up negative points.
Lol just play him man You’ll be fine

Fair play imo

I don't have a problem with a team starting an incomplete lineup as long as it's justified. Benching a player to secure a win or starting a player on bye because you don't want to drop anyone on the bench, all good with me. You do run the risk of missing out on the playoffs due to points tiebreaker

I know the likelihood is small but I’m moreso interested in if the practice is considered fair or foul in your leagues? Say you had a D/ST or kicker left in a bad matchup with only a 1 point lead and a win gets you into the playoffs. You playing an incomplete roster or rolling the dice?

I dont think it’s bush league at all, if youre up 5 tho you should just fine if you play him.

I will say tho, I had one year in my big money league where I did this a couple times and it came back to bite me in terms of Playoff seeding with our tie breaker being Points For and had I gotten, i wana say 10 more points throughout the year, i would have had the bye and my route to the chip that would have won me the whole thing :lol: :smh:

Started 1-6 in one league but will be 6-6 after this week. Been having bad luck with injuries and fantasy matchups.

Will be 9-3 and 1st place in my other league with the best roster heading into playoffs

Elijah Mitchell out 6-8 weeks, CMC dealing with knee irritation. Might be worth it to add Jordan Mason

Back
Top Bottom