***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Need 23 from Godwin, Kamara and Olave. I just know this gonna be a nail biter to the end for me :smh:

Need cee Dee lamb to have a solid game

Basically will just need Tampa bay defense to really not score anything over 10 and I’ll have a victory 🫣

Browns D made up for the absolute stinker Watson laid, starting Fields rest of the way…except next week because he has a bye 🤦🏾‍♂️

I just don’t understand why yall would bench QBs that have been putting up top 5 numbers for a guy that hasn’t played in 2 years…

I just don’t understand why yall would bench QBs that have been putting up top 5 numbers for a guy that hasn’t played in 2 years…
If you mean Watson. Now that they’ve gotten to the point where they’ve vouched for his playing status aka are playing him, they’re going to see out their investment for the long haul.

Thinking a week ahead -
Chose Seattle (back up QB, next week D covered playing against Car) over clev

Costed me.

Damn.

If you mean Watson. Now that they’ve gotten to the point where they’ve vouched for his playing status aka are playing him, they’re going to see out their investment for the long haul.
I don’t get what you are saying. We are in week 13. Between the bad matchup (fantasy wise) and rust factor I don’t understand why you’d throw a hail mary on Watson if you already have a top 10 QB on your roster.

Forget the media narratives and look at the numbers.

I don’t get what you are saying. We are in week 13. Between the bad matchup (fantasy wise) and rust factor I don’t understand why you’d throw a hail mary on Watson if you already have a top 10 QB on your roster.

Forget the media narratives and look at the numbers.

You’re right, I got too cute this week. Lesson learned, underestimated the rust aspect, figured he’d put up numbers against his old squad. As long as Olave doesn’t go crazy against the Bucs I’ll win this week and survive Watson being trash

Colts offense ****ing sucks

U would think me being down 4 pts with JT and Godwin left vs Cowboys defense, I would win. But fantasy football…

Now I’m down 11 and probably gonna be more with a quarter left.

Godwin left for me in a standard league. If it was PPR I wouldn’t be too worried.

Hope your team is ready if your opponent next week has Dallas defense …… they got the Texans

What the hell happened in Dallas? Tuned out after the 1st quarter then wake up to 21 pts from Dallas D/ST.

Need 11pts in a ppr to win. Benching Evans who has struggled against NO for Rachaad. Feel like he’s a safer bet for a 6 reception/50 yards type of stat line even with Fournette back.

Started watson over Brady ugh. Went 1 and 2 but worked out. The league I really needed to win to stay in playoff contention I won so probably staying at 4th, the other 2 I'm moving from 1st to 2nd so that sucks but pretty much still garunteed playoffs

Back
Top Bottom