2024 NBA Draft Thread

I'm in on hot take #1 ... I think Jabari might be third for me and I'd be tempted to take a long, hard look at Ivey, too.

Playing with higher level guards isn't going to make him a better finisher around the rim or more creative in the midrange...

I've seen comps ranging from Garnett to Rashard Lewis and this is obviously a little sensationalist but I'd be more concerned I'm drafting more athletic Maxi Kleber.

I've seen multiple mocks with Hardy in the Mavs range and felt like that'd be a sprint the card to Silver and run away giggling level heist.

No way he hangs around into the 20s, I dont think.

Was he that bad early in the year with Ignite?

I watch his highlights and think that’s a guy a year from now I could easily throw into a package with Brunson and start really tangibly putting myself in the thick of trade conversations for a Luka co-star.

No way he hangs around into the 20s, I dont think.

Was he that bad early in the year with Ignite?

I watch his highlights and think that’s a guy a year from now I could easily throw into a package with Brunson and start really tangibly putting myself in the thick of trade conversations for a Luka co-star.
17 PPG on 35 FG% and 27 3PT% for the season is ugly. He did shoot nearly 90% from the FT line, and coupled with his HS reputation makes you think he can be an above average shooter.

I’ve seen a few mocks with Houston taking TyTy at #17 which I didn’t mind but I guess the front office is going with the guard rotation of KPJ/Jalen/Nix/Jaygup. We need defense on the wing.

TyTy at anything after 15 is a real good pick. He’s a 1 in the NBA.

Also, this guy Dyson Daniels seems to be the biggest mover. Usually a good sign of an NBA player when you jump 10 picks from a mock in April to one now.

I don't think I've seen him mocked in the first round, but he should be a top 40 pick. Reminds me of Varejao.

Back
Top Bottom