2024 NBA Draft Thread

As long as rockets are top 3 I can’t complain. As of right now I’ll go Banchero/Chet/Jabari in that order.

AJ griffin my favorite prospect outside of the top 3

Even at his size, he seems like more of a wing that JJJ

JJJ and say like John Collins try to play like wings but they're bigs imo

Jabari plays like a wing who is just a tall long human

Just gotta improve that 2P%, cuz it's not so great right now... but you see the bag developing with the footwork and back to the basket mid range. He'll get on that pro training program to gain strength, def should help

Swear I was going to post the same thing last night. He and JJJ play EXACTLY alike. Jabari might be slightly ahead of him as a shooter `and JJJ is slightly ahead as a shot blocker due to being considerably longer. Both flash the same shot creation potential.

Neither of them are great on the glass.

Really splitting hairs with the top 3 prospects. I'd be ecstatic to land anywhere in the top 3 if I were a lottery team.

This is the first draft since 1999, that I haven’t Been up on like that.

I say that to say this. Jabari Smith tough. And I peeped that off the muscle.

It’s also crazy how little college ball I watch these days. **** low key sad :smh:

Gimme y’all feel on Banchero? Having sat down to really watch him yet.

The one time, I was left kinda underwhelmed. I see the tools, but something missing there.

Comps/observations???

The one time, I was left kinda underwhelmed. I see the tools, but something missing there.

Comps/observations???

Face up 4-5 who shoot and handle it a bit. Bully ball-esque kind of game. Could serve as a secondary playmaker at times.

All sorts of comps are flying out there such as: Randle, NY Melo, Detroit Blake, etc.

Seems like the safest pick of the top 3 and should be able to produce from day 1 but might not have the same upside as Chet/Smith. Not super long either.

Face up 4-5 who shoot and handle it a bit. Bully ball-esque kind of game. Could serve as a secondary playmaker at times.

All sorts of comps are flying out there such as: Randle, NY Melo, Detroit Blake, etc.

Seems like the safest pick of the top 3 and should be able to produce from day 1 but might not have the same upside as Chet/Smith. Not super long either.

Sounds like Prime Paul Milsap offensively with more potential. Which is a good player. Just peeped some highlights. I can see it

Comps/observations???
A strong 4 that has some skills, great finisher and can hit an open jumper…Not much rim protection on defense but can play positional D…I would compare him to a less athletic Blake , 20/10 type but doesn’t flash as a franchise guy or shown that type of upside…Get the “can lead you to the playoffs as the main guy but can’t get over the hump” vibes

If I’m picking 1st I’m taking Smith, got the best combo of potential/skills/physical/production/fit in this draft

Last edited:
Will be a great face up player - can step out and shoot it and the playmaking is there. He’s regularly bringing the ball up for Duke

Game changer. He'll be a huge wild card too because unlike the other teenage prospects, he won't have any post-HS level action to evaluate unless Cal throws him in the mix now.

Back
Top Bottom