2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the trade happen or is this a receipt pulling day?
Prob receipt pulling day. At least I prefaced all of my takes with (assuming kyrie will force his way to lakers by claiming insanity if he goes elsewhere thus scaring off any offers)

If Kyrie makes it to LA I’m gonna be rooting for KD to go West too.

Portland would get him the least kickback. Every other contender a little too stacked. Dame has his own reputation for coming up short for his career. Both should be amicable to the pairing.

New Jersey starts over again having yet to take over the city.

290901549_6027257773969363_4527298886693889653_n.jpg
Finally my boy is coming to his senses.I hope he goes to the Lakers

Kyrie trade is great for the Lakers considering their position. But why are the Nets doing this? Why are they taking back Westbrook? I don’t get it.
westbrook is off the books after this season.

the rumored hold up is nets want to get rid of joe harris who has 2 years left but lakers want seth curry who has 1 year left.

at this point kyrie's value is bad

only 3 teams have interest in him and all 3 teams seem desperate.

philly is basically reaching for anyone they can get. you heard the rumor embiid telling morey get kd at all cost. kd dont want to go there. neither does kyrie. makes no sense when harden was just traded there.

philly does have the better assets of anyone but they know kyries value is extremely low

not sure why dallas wants him. they just let brunson go. maybe because they just want to keep up with the other teams?

and we all know the lakers are the most desperate because of them doing the absolute worst trade in franchise history by getting air ball king russ westbrook last season.

also keep in mind it seems like kyrie is going to sign with the lakers next season anyways so it kind of makes kyrie a one year rental for the other teams.

but its kyrie so you never know what hes thinking.

lakers can pretty much wait to sign him next season but another season wasted is another year wasted for an old lebron. you cannot predict how much longer lebron can hold up. hes damn near 40.

I don’t think that’s a fair statement in regards to Westbrook. He had a tough year but I don’t think we can say he’s not playing hard. Maybe a new environment will bring him close to the MVP caliber player he was just a few years ago.

westbrook is off the books after this season.

the rumored hold up is nets want to get rid of joe harris who has 2 years left but lakers want seth curry who has 1 year left.

at this point kyrie's value is bad

only 3 teams have interest in him and all 3 teams seem desperate.

philly is basically reaching for anyone they can get. you heard the rumor embiid telling morey get kd at all cost. kd dont want to go there. neither does kyrie. makes no sense when harden was just traded there.

philly does have the better assets of anyone but they know kyries value is extremely low

not sure why dallas wants him. they just let brunson go. maybe because they just want to keep up with the other teams?

and we all know the lakers are the most desperate because of them doing the absolute worst trade in franchise history by getting air ball king russ westbrook last season.

also keep in mind it seems like kyrie is going to sign with the lakers next season anyways so it kind of makes kyrie a one year rental for the other teams.

but its kyrie so you never know what hes thinking.

lakers can pretty much wait to sign him next season but another season wasted is another year wasted for an old lebron. you cannot predict how much longer lebron can hold up. hes damn near 40.
Philly and Dallas fit the mold, both Morey and Cuban will throw anything at an available “star” fit or value be damned. Lakers definitely best fit though.

If Kyrie makes it to LA I’m gonna be rooting for KD to go West too.

Portland would get him the least kickback. Every other contender a little too stacked. Dame has his own reputation for coming up short for his career. Both should be amicable to the pairing.

New Jersey starts over again having yet to take over the city.

Nets will never take over the city.

i dunno the knicks have been failures for so long so its not that far fetched.

When that "big 5" with Deron KD and them was assembled, it was all knicks talk.

When the nets got KI and KD all the talk after that was knicks.

That will never change.

**** Dolan, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom