2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negotiation in public 101. This is the AD trade all over again, the 2 sides been talking for over a week. Nets trying to get the Lakers to give up as much as possible, but in reality there's no other bidders. Harris got major injury concerns so I get why the Show want Seth instead. They'll end up compromising probably make the 1st rd pick heavily protected if they gotta take on Harris. Personally I'd throw THT in the deal and ask for Seth. His shooting would be an amazing get.

Bkn wants "an All-Star level player" screams out Brandon Ingram, Ayton, or Donovan Mitchell to me.

I think KD going to either Utah, NO, or Phx. TOR would have to include Barnes plus FVV or Siakam to be in the mix for KDizzle. Clippers have an outside chance with PG13 depending on other young assets to be included

Not looking forward to the onslaught of laughter towards lakers and their fans once kyrie goes elsewhere.

It’s inevitable. We do this a lot. Hype our minds up and see the plan fail. We are the new Sixers fans

Negotiation in public 101. This is the AD trade all over again, the 2 sides been talking for over a week. Nets trying to get the Lakers to give up as much as possible, but in reality there's no other bidders. Harris got major injury concerns so I get why the Show want Seth instead. They'll end up compromising probably make the 1st rd pick heavily protected if they gotta take on Harris. Personally I'd throw THT in the deal and ask for Seth. His shooting would be an amazing get.

Seth is objectively better because he’s on an amazing contract

When that "big 5" with Deron KD and them was assembled, it was all knicks talk.

When the nets got KI and KD all the talk after that was knicks.

That will never change.

**** Dolan, though.
Have friends in NY.

He said he’s never met actual nets fans

Similar to growin up in so cal. I only met one real clipper fan my entire life.

That’s prob changed bc now clippers got a new identity

Have friends in NY.

He said he’s never met actual nets fans

Similar to growin up in so cal. I only met one real clipper fan my entire life.

That’s prob changed bc now clippers got a new identity

Yea, finding a nets fan out here is scarce :lol:

Not looking forward to the onslaught of laughter towards lakers and their fans once kyrie goes elsewhere.

It’s inevitable. We do this a lot. Hype our minds up and see the plan fail. We are the new Sixers fans
Uhhhhhhmmmm, No.

You know as EYE know the Nets leaked Dallas and Philly in a last second attempt to gain any more leverage on the deal knowing dam well ain't nobody wanna RISK dealing with the headache that is Kyrie Irving and THEY know Bron is the only one who can get Kyrie in line and focused.

Philly would have to include maxey in any deal
And I doubt morey would bring over KY to bully harden again

Both Dallas/ philly would be hitting their depth in any ky trade

I don’t think that’s a fair statement in regards to Westbrook. He had a tough year but I don’t think we can say he’s not playing hard. Maybe a new environment will bring him close to the MVP caliber player he was just a few years ago.
Taking my morning coffee trying to figure out if I’m getting HIMed or not 🧐

Seth is objectively better because he’s on an amazing contract

Yea he's an expiring deal, and Lakers would retain his bird rights to hopefully resign him in the offseason along with Myrie. They're missing shooting still. He and Myrie would alleviate that completely. There is as pmatic pmatic suggested THT could be retained on and they try to package him with Nunn for a legit wing during the season, but that could get dicey since teams rarely ever give up any decent ones.

The salaries work, maybe could even make the 1st rd pick unprotected at this point to get the deal done:

Screenshot_20220703-092925_Chrome.jpg

None of the "interested" teams would give up more than 1 pick except the Lakers given the fact that Myrie is going to be a rental to anyone but the Lakers anyway.

Screenshot_20220703-094323_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-094056_Chrome.jpg

The Sixers could in theory put together a better package than the Lakers or Nets, but him reuniting with Harden really seems far fetched.

The new Sixers fans? lol you guys were the originals. The difference is, your fan base would never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom