2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the summer league is a new format? No more playing in a neutral location like in Vegas or am I late n it’s been this way? 🤔

Lowkey if Kyrie go to lakers and especially if him and kd go to lakers I might not even watch nba anymore man! This crap is getting ridiculous. Bron is a big whiny baby pulling these strings behind the scenes because he feels so entitled to win another ring.

Gone be a cold game if covid come back and they force vaccines in Cali and kyrie don’t play.
How many games you think you’d last?

So the summer league is a new format? No more playing in a neutral location like in Vegas or am I late n it’s been this way? 🤔
they still have the main summer league in Vegas where all teams participate
the California Classic and Salt Lake are just some showcase gms/tournament with a select number of teams

they still have the main summer league in Vegas where all teams participate
the California Classic and Salt Lake are just some showcase gms/tournament with a select number of teams
The one in Long Beach years ago was the coolest event in the world

Literally buy a ticket. Sit anywhere.

Was literally sitting next to jerry west on bleacher style seats. Parking lot for plauers was right next to one for fans lol. Craziest thing ever. Walk to players sitting in neutral area near court.

Ok so now I know why draymond was talking about winning so many rings in the next four years. He knew kd was coming back.

Man, it’s been a struggle to keep up with the thread but EYE am finally current. Thanks for keeping me informed on all the trades, memes and drama :nthat:. For anyone who missed it, here is the full MajinZuub MajinZuub (and a few other folks) on finessence finessence manifesto. Too many posts to quote so I had to put them in a spoiler (they are in chronological order). The saga was prime NikeTalk. The fact that he is not posting in here but is still handing out reps :lol: :lol:

1656640380471.png

Do not bet with this man

It would be awwsome if he paid you, but I would not hold my breath.

All of NT until finessence finessence pays what he owes MajinZuub MajinZuub
It's $100 bro. Pay that man. If you ain't got it, do the $25 weekly fr.
3deeab55-6c40-493c-b3e1-41fb16c8c13b_text.gif

I am NOT accepting 25 a week. I want my 100 upfront and the interest that was promised.

The shamelessness Awwsome displayed by actively posting while carrying that debt :lol:

Want to believe he will read this

Welp :lol::lol::lol: You heard the man finessence finessence
207794i8D4056C926B27422

Cyber gang bullying in progress. Results TBD.

Gambling on WNBA games on a Monday….

That’s peak :sick: :sick:

A month after owing me

Mans trying to get his Bobby Bonilla on. :lol:

finessence finessence You owe me 200 now make it right

I always read his name as Finesse

s/n to actions ratio

If you want that money, you gotta show up to his job with this type of energy...

finesse better start a gofundme so he can pay that man.. being able to post in the nba thread is worth the price of admission

:lol: That interest rate is insane 😭

Lied to me for over a month not playing now :lol:

Bet on the Sparks on a good day and pay me

Nothing to be sad about, no love lost over a bill. Honestly if he's broke like that I don't want to kick a man when he's down but...

You're gambling with money you owe when you call people junkies finessence finessence

**** is wack as hell. Stop ducking, stop bull****ting, get a sliver of respect back. Pay me.

And I want that interest.

Don't be a clown.

How "snitch 9" got better morals than you

You should be embarrassed

Sell that silk leopard shirt and pay me

finessence finessence is about to make a joke about paying rent and brush everything he's said off again

Broke my first rule, don't bet with broke boys

finessence finessence why are you broke and gambling?

C33AAB82-3DF8-4575-B87C-F0A56DA266CD.jpeg
Goofy as ****

finessence finessence pay me with that interest

Dont shake in your boots that you owe me more than a bill

Don't bet with someone whose s/n starts with 'finesse'? 👀

-foe

I’d hate to scrambling for money and being a gambling addict. finessence finessence

Big facts. You hate to see it.

-foe

Again. He talks down to “junkies” but can’t control his gambling habit and is a liar that wears cheetah silk shirts

Let's not forget @youngwolf called Trayvon Martin a drug addict too

Punk *** im sorry I didn't know what I was saying ***

QuiKKK is Canadian Jumpman if you put him and Osh in the same room the sexual tension would be immeasurable

1. finessence finessence
2. @awwesome
3. John Wall
4. Chandler Parsons
5. Gilbert Arenas
SEENT the thread jump 15+ pages then EYE SEENT the new thread title putting finessence finessence on da Summer Jam screen.

People catching head shots all over.

MajinZuub MajinZuub done went full scorched earth.

Back to shenanigans EYE go.

eddie-murphy-coming-to-america.gif

[

He’s either broke, a **** person, or both :lol:

Let’s make a friendly wager on this

Lmao @ the pay your debt title change :rofl:

Man, it’s been a struggle to keep up with the thread but EYE am finally current. Thanks for keeping me informed on all the trades, memes and drama :nthat:. For anyone who missed it, here is the full MajinZuub MajinZuub (and a few other folks) on finessence finessence manifesto. Too many posts to quote so I had to put them in a spoiler (they are in chronological order). The saga was prime NikeTalk. The fact that he is not posting in here but is still handing out reps :lol: :lol:

There's more in the boxing and rap thread too :lol: It's been over a month.

Speaking of Mambo blood .

The only guy in the league who you can make case for is Giannis. Crazy tenacity and motor on both ends while being a good leader.

what? Please go look at how Giannis performs in the NBA Finals and compare it to how koBrick played in the NBA FInals and never compare the two again.

You're talking about a guy who won two MVP awards in two years, don't compare him to a guy who won one MVP award (actually a career achievement award like Westbrook and Harden got) in twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom