2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flipped to First Things First an hour ago and they talked about if the Westbrook-Kyrie swap happened, would the Lakers be contenders in the West. I'm tuning in now and they're discussing...would the Lakers be contenders in the West if they swapped Westbrook-Kyrie.

Contenders for the 8 seed? Absolutely

1656940924833.jpeg

Gambling has truly gotten out of hand. Between this and the fact that every hour I'm seeing updated lines on where KD will play. Imagine even wanting to eat one Hot Dog 😨

Give me my $17 though
964D9F45-5417-4585-9ED1-D083DC0312C0.png

“I’m not eating with my leg” :lol:

I said it earlier, KD to GSW makes the most sense. that was the best basketball I’ve ever seen. Would love to see it again.
For real, was just having this convo yesterday. You couldn’t double off anybody and the ball was always moving. Teams had to try and play straight up defense. Beautiful basketball offensively.

Reactions: HIM
Mark Cuban spent several hours yesterday liking dozens and dozens of tweets about how much he sucks.

Rich people aren’t exempt from being cornballs on the internet. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’m guessing he didn’t like any about sexual harassment cover ups

this kid is so damn special.

my boy and i were just spitballing about hoop earlier and he asked, “you’re starting a team from scratch and you can pick between Luka or Tatum, who you building around?” can’t go wrong with either but i had to say Luka
Luka is the objective answer on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom