2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely didn't see Bucks as primed for repeat
they didn’t look like world beaters but it could’ve just as easily been a bucks vs warriors finals. doesn’t matter who you are, losing your #2 especially if he’s your closer and a ball handler who can space the floor, hurts tremendously. we’ll never know tho.. before the season started, i was confident bucks would come out the east

they didn’t look like world beaters but it could’ve just as easily been a bucks vs warriors finals. doesn’t matter who you are, losing your #2 especially if he’s your closer and a ball handler who can space the floor, hurts tremendously. we’ll never know tho.. before the season started, i was confident bucks would come out the east

Definitely could've been, but I didn't think they were primed for it; especially after watching them barely trip over Brooklyn that year, as beat as they were

312005458_6337895179572286_8470948663675271771_n.jpg

Maybe I’m looking too close but shorty nose looks like a botched surgery. Could be natural but either way she could use some corrective help. Talmbout that RosGold chick.

Back to 🏀, no one is doing a damn thing in the league if Zion stays healthy or is at least available for the playoffs.

Clips and Dallas are for real as well. No matter what, it’s gonna be tough getting outta there.

So with that said, GSW won’t even make it out the West at max health settings for all teams.

Boston sawft too and turned out to be weak representatives of the Beastern conf.

One of the biggest NBA news breakers working with FanDuel. Cool. Certainly nothing fishy will go on.

Feel like the Bulls are one of those teams you shouldn’t mess with too much tho.

No much you should do. But the City flag jerseys were dope a few years ago.
I totally disagree with this premise. Those 5/6 teams that just do the same thing over and over are hustling backwards.

Especially the Bulls. They don’t even have the lazy “legacy” argument. Their whole franchise revolves around one person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom