2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s head is blocked off? Is that Wall? :lol:

Helluva celebration
wow.png

Nah. Bron did it all alone. Don't change history or whatever.
Yeah literally no one has ever said that, ever. But when you hate Lebby, then even the slightest Bron compliment is filtered through those Bron hater lenses as 'Bron did it alone.' I'm hip.

-foe

Bring up DBZ in the trenchez and cats still light up to this day :lol: …Dragonball had a chokehold on the hood for whatever reason

Aside from the wrestling Monday Night Wars, DBZ was main topic of conversation in high school.

All of us confused how 10 minutes until Planet Namek is completely destroyed = 10 DBZ episodes. :lol:

DBZ time was a big a conundrum as Power Time™ and freeze freeze Time™

Yeah literally no one has ever said that, ever. But when you hate Lebby, then even the slightest Bron compliment is filtered through those Bron hater lenses as 'Bron did it alone.' I'm hip.

-foe
actually bron basically said it himself mad times.

and he said coming back from down 3-1 made him the goat. him. not us. him. wild considering there was another man on the roster with a 40 piece nugget too.

I hate player ranking lists more than anyone but somehow got duped into reading Nick Wrights top 20s of last 50 years

He has Luka at 20

Lol

I go to comic-con every year
The girls look much better in person
Comic con was allegedly responsible for a big syphillis outbreak that took over half the South about a decade ago. They be smashin, cartoon character dress up games orgies. It makes sense. Happened to be at a hotel in Lubbock one time on a day that I guess coincided with their convention. Big weirdo vibes, a lot of the dudes there seemed too old to be pulling up dressed ain Halloween costumes conducting life business, but whatever boats your float. The women be sneaky cute tho, and of course you had your Tenshi Tenshi Tenshis

There it is. Skip gonna go straight from Lebron slander to Bronny slander as soon as the King retires. :lol:

Couple of things:
After all these years does Bron finally acknowledge Skip now that his kids are involved?

Skip on his Jake Shuttlesworth, you bailed out, which hand were you supposed to shoot with steeze.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom