2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading them as a youngin in said booklets is one thing, peeping to confirm one phase/line after failing to decipher it is another, learning it like a school homework is something else entirely imo

this deserves a mention
baby mommas went from baby shark in the am to this in the pm

Screenshot 2022-07-29 170720.png

Wait a minute, these joints getting freaky.

Messed around with an Igbo chick some years back, still have her playlist. Lowkey put me on Burna Boy, DJ Collins, WizKid etc

Playlist still in heavy rotation

Messed around with an Igbo chick some years back, still have her playlist. Lowkey put me on Burna Boy, DJ Collins, WizKid etc

Playlist still in heavy rotation
This reminded me of a dummy thick lgb... chick like that I kicked it with and didn't even realize I was fumbling p because she was a full buzzcut and lumberjack fit type. Deadass would though, you know you holding if the booty and thighs poke out through cargo shorts.

:rofl: this song got people screaming about eating *** word to Future and thumbs in her butt lmao

I think it was a tik tok challenge too lmao wild times

had them playing it for their folks :smh: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: This was back when I thought i was too cool for tik tok. Can’t believe I’m just seeing this

Is Bad Bunny a regular on WWE or something? That is another connection I am not seeing at the moment :lol:

So WWE has celebrities that come in and wrestle usually around Wrestlemania, he came in 2 years ago and was pretty good in-ring.

He trained and took it serious.

Hes not a regular, but hes like a secret character amongst the celebrity characters.

Like if you was in WWE and had to tag with a celeb, hes prolly the best one along with Pat McAfee.

So WWE has celebrities that come in and wrestle usually around Wrestlemania, he came in 2 years ago and was pretty good in-ring.

He trained and took it serious.

Hes not a regular, but hes like a secret character amongst the celebrity characters.

Like if you was in WWE and had to tag with a celeb, hes prolly the best one along with Pat McAfee.
So Bad Bunny is basically Smoke...or Akuma :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom