2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Beal to break these out one time

jordan101-xvii-summary.jpg

My God I love the XVII...every single colorway

:rofl:

He's been busy working out in the gym not working with Hakeem

Thought Dwight Howard was the last client of the annual summer #NigerianScam post move camp. Don't tell me in this pace and space NBA someone is still donating this man $100, 000 + a summer for no results...

Must’ve been the lead poisoning

This is a prime example of why I always bow out from arguments comparing eras. Training, nutrition among other things evolves. 6'8 260 in the 90's is Karl Malone, 6'8 260 in today's world is Bron. Two totally different body types, along with totally different games. You never saw Malone bring the ball up the court and initiate the offense. Outside of 1 year in Miami, you never saw Bron go to the post and wait for the ball. He was effective when he did it, but you can tell, he was never comfortable being in that position.

I had multiple pairs of the 17's. These, the red white, the low carolina with the built in sock, and the Lightnings. Even though I sold them for hella I still kick myself for doing so lol. If they ever retro them im going bananas

Gottta keep the suit cases haha
I remember in junior high this girl bought the white/blue 17s the weekend they released and rocked them the following week at school. She asked me if I liked them. I hesitated then said yes (I didn't really care for them in that cw), and she thought I was lying. :lol:

I remember in junior high this girl bought the white/blue 17s the weekend they released and rocked them the following week at school. She asked me if I liked them. I hesitated then said yes, and she thought I was lying. :lol:
I'll never forget the finishline in the chicago burbs letting me buy them early man they had them on display for release the next day and i was with my dad grabbing some forces or tmacs i think. amazing day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom