2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What numbers did you guys wear? In HS, I wore 22 and 35. I think in middle school I was 13.
#11 in Slam n Jam and NJB

#21 and #23 in high school
20211204_223732.jpg

On Feet: OG Jordan 7 Playoffs

What numbers did you guys wear? In HS, I wore 22 and 35. I think in middle school I was 13.
9 in football; 31 in basketball (not because of Reggie Miller, but because that was the number I got assigned on my 8th Grade team and I just stuck with it after that).

In all the leagues and teams ive played on it was 3, 7, 10 and 20.

Had my best games and teams rocking 20, though I never liked how it "looked" on a jersey, its my birthday though so I rocked with it.

I don’t really get the reasoning for being okay with 6 being retired but not 23. Influence wise (basketball only), Jordan was miles ahead of Russell in that department. Not that Russell wasn’t a GOAT (I think he is top 5 for sure) but the ratings Jordan brought and influence that is still seen today won’t be touched by anyone. Mostly because Russell played so long ago and branding wasn’t nearly as big back then.

Bills should be retired for his on and off court achievements. Jordan’s for his on the court achievements and being a global icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom