2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Dejounte-Paolo beef is too random to not be about a girl
Makes the most sense. Paolo said Murray randomly unfollowed him sometime before the game and it definitely seems personal, more than just competitors going at it then dapping up afterwards and being cool. Murray legit hates him lol

Murray on some weirdo ish.

Tells other pros to come and show out at these summer runs 'for the kids' and then proceeds to act like an *** hole in said games :lol:

antidope antidope can correct me if I'm wrong, but Murray has always been like this...it's just no one noticed when he was with the Spurs.

From some folks look like guys were out there looking for a friendly run and Murray was in another world these past couple days :lol:

Y’all know these ain’t 9-5 dudes, right?
Its a hilarious narrarative though. Everyone was calling dude a Subway sandwich artist and a Crossing Guard and all sorts of things the other week and it turned out he played for St Bonaventure and had some pro experience.

Either way, somebody needs to talk to Murray before he gets touched up. Those normies in summer games still have less to lose than his NBA cohorts

There are other ways to “embarrass” your opponent. All that extra stuff not needed, he’s got nothing to prove out there and way more to lose.

Just play your game and you’d still dominate going 50%.

Y’all know these ain’t 9-5 dudes, right?

Some would say there's 9-5 dudes in the HOF...

henry.gif

There are other ways to “embarrass” your opponent. All that extra stuff not needed, he’s got nothing to prove out there and way more to lose.

Just play your game and you’d still dominate going 50%.

yup you an NBA player, dominate the game, but if you do extra **** youll get extra **** in return.

its like back in college when I when I would hoop, some of the guys on the school team would come hoop with us.

most of them were cool, but one dude was on some dejonte Murray none sense.

I saw him get punched in the face on two occasions. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom