2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like Pujols has been hitting homers every other day for the last two months. Can't tell me he hasn't been using before retirement. :lol:

Capture.PNG

Someone explain this.
Pujols of the baseball Pujols? He still baseballing?

With everything in life constantly changing...good to see some things never change and Drummond is still sewage.

You watch baseball? All kinda scrubs were going off during the steroid era :lol:

ive had these arguments a long time ago when I was a much more intense baseball follower,
so its been a while since I researched this

but if you look into it, there are plenty of contextual factors about the rise of power in the 90's and 2000's that just simply can't be explained by just steroids.

a factor? sure, but again it's not like they were magic beans.

There is evidence that MLB made changes to the ball in 94.

1664936199355.png

steroid being the culprit doesn't make sense,
unless you think the players all decided to start doing steroids at the exact same time.
I think changes to the ball more reasonable explanation for a one time spike like that

this ringer post is a solid break down of the various factors surrounding the rise in power in the 90's

it's more complicated than people think.

ive had these arguments a long time ago when I was a much more intense baseball follower,
so its been a while since I researched this

but if you look into it, there are plenty of contextual factors about the rise of power in the 90's and 2000's that just simply can't be explained by just steroids.

a factor? sure, but again it's not like they were magic beans.

There is evidence that MLB made changes to the ball in 94.

1664936199355.png

steroid being the culprit doesn't make sense,
unless you think the players all decided to start doing steroids at the exact same time.
I think changes to the ball more reasonable explanation for a one time spike like that

this ringer post is a solid break down of the various factors surrounding the rise in power in the 90's

it's more complicated than people think.
Juiced balls, Damb

But to your point I could see how a rash of use for a particular time period could happen

Word spreads like wildfire that a clubhouse got some good stuff and then all of a sudden it’s common place

Juiced balls, Damb

But to your point I could see how a rash of use for a particular time period could happen

Word spreads a clubhouse house got some good stuff and then all of a sudden it’s common place

literally all concentrated in one off season? and no other spikes after that?

I don't find that plausible at all
that would take an intensely coordinated action, not like a word of mouth spread.

literally all concentrated in one off season? and no other spikes after that?

I don't find that plausible at all
that would take an intensely coordinated action, not like a word of mouth spread.
Why only one off-season?

Not versed in the roid game at all but was there also some kind of improvements to them during that period (90’s-2000’s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom