2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only one off-season?

Not versed in the roid game at all but was there also some kind of improvements to them during that period (90’s-2000’s)?

Because that's what the numbers show

The spike in home runs basically happens in one season and stays relatively consistent after that. untill they spiked again a few years ago.

1664937268025.png

Who will be the first person to jump on the “Victor isnt that good” nonsense bandwagon

Nobody can. His bag too nice even for BallDontStop disciples to treat him like no Skilled Giannis

The knock will be health and frame. Only real agenda to push
I feel like the frame stuff is something that while we should be thinking about, I really don’t want to. I even caught myself doing it watching him play today every time he moved and I know nothing of physical science.

Don’t like the idea of there constantly being a “what if he gets hurt” aura around the kid. Those kinds of things have a way of manifesting themselves

There were people calling Luka another european bust. Victor isn’t safe.

I feel like the frame stuff is something that while we should be thinking about, I really don’t want to. I even caught myself doing it watching him play today every time he moved and I know nothing of physical science.

Don’t like the idea of there constantly being a “what if he gets hurt” aura around the kid. Those kinds of things have a way of manifesting themselves
Yeah it sucks. Seen a few folks out here already on some I told you so with Chet. It's whatever

The only question I have is how good of shooter is he?

Is he like a good shooter, for a 7-4 guy or like a real dead eye.

I think he's going to have to be a really elite shooter to become a number one option.

Like they said in the broadcast high base makes it hard to be a traditional post up threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom