4(16) Jack Jones CB Arizona State
4(22) Pierre Strong Jr. RB South Dakota State
4(32) Bailey Zappe QB Western Kentucky
6(4) Kevin Harris RB South Carolina
6(22) Sam Roberts DT Northwest Missouri State
6(32) Chasen Hines OG LSU
7(24) Andrew Stueber OG Michigan

Last edited:
first pre-season game is here, fellas. so far not a lot of positives out of training camp, particularly on offense. some of the main issues i've heard/read about:

1) Mac looks shaky AF so far anytime it's a competitive 11 on 11 session with pass rushers. part of it due to the OL being in all sorts of disarray, part of it his decision making/confidence (which seems odd and new)

2) corner....Mills looking like the only consistent guy so far so we're screwed. seems like he's got the #1 spot on lock and it's a battle for #2 and slot. Butler is back but seems to be way down the depth chart

3) James White still on PUP...hopefully Ty Montgomery can be the pass catching back

4) off the ball linebacker could be an adventure...it's Bentley and then take your pick so far

5) off the radar names to watch tomorrow (and all preseason): LaBryan Ray, Arlington Hambright, Drew Desjarlais, Yodney Cajuste

6) coaching staff...what the heck is going on with the staff. Patricia, Judge, Mulletboy...no titles and all this co-coaching crap. makes it not surprising the team is lost and outta sync

Last edited:
no starters tonight...because they're not remotely ready to put together decent football :lol: :smh:

finished the game from Friday night. not a lot to take from this one given the panthers sat their starters for the most part but...

running backs looked good. the three headed monster of Harris, Stevenson, and Montgomery look good. JJ Taylor has to get the nod over the rest IMO

Thornton and Lil Jordan looked good. they get open and make plays

Mac a little iffy but had that nice deep ball showing the touch. seemed off to start the game though

that's really it...i cant put too much stock into anything else.

Zappe > Mac loljk

Humphrey should make the cut since Thornton will be out for awhile.

Hopefully Tyquan heals up properly. Rooting for him big time.

Humphrey should make the cut since Thornton will be out for awhile.

Hopefully Tyquan heals up properly. Rooting for him big time.

we've had bad luck with this last few promising receivers we drafted getting off to a good start in terms of health...Mitchell, Harry, and now Thornton all starting out with early injuries. hope he doesn't fall too far behind

we've had bad luck with this last few promising receivers we drafted getting off to a good start in terms of health...Mitchell, Harry, and now Thornton all starting out with early injuries. hope he doesn't fall too far behind

Ughhhh Malcolm Mitchell :ohwell: |l. I really thought he got next. It would have been a great career.

But anyway, during the Pats-Panthers broadcast, Zo and Scoci (sp?) discussed how LilJordan could be used as a hybrid TE/WR, which I don’t mind as long as he has some blocking abilities.

But anyway, during the Pats-Panthers broadcast, Zo and Scoci (sp?) discussed how LilJordan could be used as a hybrid TE/WR, which I don’t mind as long as he has some blocking abilities.

he bulky enough where that'd be interesting for sure. he got the height, that's for sure. like his fight for the ball too

On the radio they were making it seem like Bourne is on the outs

damn, really? out of nowhere or just not happy with Parker being signed (i heard one of them throw that idea out there a couple weeks back)?

he bulky enough where that'd be interesting for sure. he got the height, that's for sure. like his fight for the ball too

damn, really? out of nowhere or just not happy with Parker being signed (i heard one of them throw that idea out there a couple weeks back)?

Apparently he was a McDaniels signing and now feels lost in the offense. Got booted out of practice or something last week and didn’t play in the game.

reading up on latest practices and it's sounding pretty bad. Bedard who is usually really patient at this point in the season is even saying it's getting REAL close to panic time :lol:

sounds like the main issue is on offense and up front with the OL. not a shocker with that bobo patricia "coaching" the OL. but on offense it all starts with the OL so apparently Mac looks bad, the RBs look bad, etc etc. no one seems to know what they're doing when it comes to blocking and even basic things are going wrong. he said Tuesday's practice was THE worst practice on offense so far this summer, which says a lot because there were two previous practices that seemed to be the bottom :lol:

Back
Top Bottom