***2022 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFICIAL SEASON THREAD***

reading up on latest practices and it's sounding pretty bad. Bedard who is usually really patient at this point in the season is even saying it's getting REAL close to panic time :lol:

sounds like the main issue is on offense and up front with the OL. not a shocker with that bobo patricia "coaching" the OL. but on offense it all starts with the OL so apparently Mac looks bad, the RBs look bad, etc etc. no one seems to know what they're doing when it comes to blocking and even basic things are going wrong. he said Tuesday's practice was THE worst practice on offense so far this summer, which says a lot because there were two previous practices that seemed to be the bottom :lol:

Lots of glaring issues I noticed in the last two preseason games like pre-snap stuff, last second decision making, etc.

The way I look at it is that this team’s bound to make LOOOOOTS of mistakes due to the changes this offseason. I accepted it and I knew it was only a matter of time when beat people like Bedard salivate over shortcomings of this team. What’s new? :lol:

Even when the team went 14-2, 12-4, etc. these dudes always find something to bicker about. Now, this ****s too easy to the point where it’s already tiresome to even discuss it cuz WE SEE IT TOO. Like, every time I check my notifs, it’s the SAAAAMEEE analyses from reporters about poor performances, just reworded differently. We get it. Then, they try to validate their speculations on-air like bozos.

The thing is though, I’m not gonna punish myself by listening to local “pundits” here. Mazz during Red Sox games is already a death sentence to viewers.

I still have faith that they’ll turn it around. Raiders are stacked and I actually like this particular joint practice because it’s a better way to gauge the Pats’ mettle leading up to the opener.

Last edited:
yeah it's def super early. it's just the first time i've heard Bedard hit the button so early. Felger and Mazz always trying to stir the pot (and are pushing this Mac v Patricia narrative now :lol: ) but Greg seems more level headed. but who knows. we'll find out pretty soon. the team is talented enough on offense to not be this bad all year long so i'm not gonna panic mid preseason. and we know Bill will change **** up in terms of Patricia/Judge if needed. i know his ego isn't gonna take a losing season just to prove he made the right hires :lol:

yeah it's def super early. it's just the first time i've heard Bedard hit the button so early. Felger and Mazz always trying to stir the pot (and are pushing this Mac v Patricia narrative now :lol: ) but Greg seems more level headed. but who knows. we'll find out pretty soon. the team is talented enough on offense to not be this bad all year long so i'm not gonna panic mid preseason. and we know Bill will change **** up in terms of Patricia/Judge if needed. i know his ego isn't gonna take a losing season just to prove he made the right hires :lol:

I've been thinking the same thing listening to the Hub on and off throughout training camp. Either we're really f'd or Felger and Mazz are bigger doomers than I initially thought because they make it sound like the end of days.

Tbh I tolerate Bedard’s doomer takes to some degreex and I definitely agree with him occasionally.

I won’t be surprised if **** goes south with the Pats. I just wanna see them redeem themselves when **** DOES south lmaoo.

I don’t want them to resort to quitting nor tanking, though. We’re not the ****ing Jetes.

underwhelming performance by the offensive starters on that first drive...2 negative plays on the opening 3 and out. meanwhile stidham takes em right down the field with the backups against our starting defense :lol:

please keep the starters in, bill. need the practice

anddddd ty montgomery hurt...

:smh:

so far when we're in the gun and spread out, the offense looks fine. but in tight and in these new shannahan offensive sets...not much happening. that's been the story from most of the writers thru camp and games 1-2 and looks to be true tonight too

well that's a wrap on camp and preseason. ugly but it's not too late. just need some ego checked (that's aimed at the coaching staff). the talent is there and these dudes can play. but let's go back to what works. trash this new system for now. it's not too late to reset. especially given that we start the regular season slow and use the first few weeks as an extended pre-season. but it starts tomorrow...reset the scheme, bill

cut down day....

with Keene getting cut already...that's both TEs from the 2020 draft gone

Maybe Montgomery's injury isn't too bad after all if they're cutting JJ

yeah good call. definitely hope that's the case

this also bodes well for Lil Jordan i think just from an overall numbers standpoint

i was pretty surprised too. unless we're gonna double down on Pierre Strong

i feel like some team is gonna sign him. he's got some talent IMO and can play
Damn. All the best to him. He’ll definitely land somewhere.

I’ll never forget the Raiders game in 2020. Dude would slip out on would-be tacklers and he was just elusive AF. I really thought he had next after White.

Back
Top Bottom