***2022 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFICIAL SEASON THREAD***

had to bump this thread after what happened yesterday. that **** was obviously an absolute boneheaded and disastrous play. but what gets lost in all that is all the issues we had in the game before that. it's just miscue after miscue. and yesterday we just got a huge cherry on top of our bobo sundae that is gonna be the focus. it sucks for Meyers, i love the kid and he handled it after the game perfect. but i hope people don't just pin this on him and lose sight of the fact the this team is just not coached well

had to bump this thread after what happened yesterday. that **** was obviously an absolute boneheaded and disastrous play. but what gets lost in all that is all the issues we had in the game before that. it's just miscue after miscue. and yesterday we just got a huge cherry on top of our bobo sundae that is gonna be the focus. it sucks for Meyers, i love the kid and he handled it after the game perfect. but i hope people don't just pin this on him and lose sight of the fact the this team is just not coached well

From the Miami Miracle to this BS, I’ve seen it ALL lmaooo

I’ve completely moved-on from that embarrassing, absolute BS of a loss.

Just a LOOOOOT to unpack from that game.

Fr tho, Jakobi ****ed up but that shouldn’t define his career whether with the Pats or with another one team. **** will haunt him tho for awhile so I don’t blame him if he messes up against the Bengals.

Wrong thread. Have no idea how I wound up in here. :lol:

ari-gold.gif

Back
Top Bottom