***2022 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFICIAL SEASON THREAD***

well not going to pretend that i expected to win today. but the main issue remains with the offense, particularly the OL and play calling. it was good to see we got away from that zone blocking BS for much of the game and we actually moved the ball OK. but the OL issues just killed us. not good

defense was pretty much as expected. they kept us in it for much of the game but with the offense not doing jack ****, eventually they're gonna leak. that TD before half was definitely a bad one but up until that point they were great

Mac had a great rookie year and then the ego maniac flips everything on its head. Mac aint to blame. not yet
Had an okay year. Thanks to the fact that josh mcdaniels was his second shadow and basically slept head to toe in bed with him because he couldnt figure anything out. What are his talents besides that? No size, speed or arm, cant think. Hes not the guy. If you think they are signing him to an extension after his 3rd year you smoking crack. We literally had football jesus as the quarterback for the last 20 years and im all of sudden obligated to like the first oaf they draft as qb? Foh kid is cheeks.

Last edited:
Had an okay year. Thanks to the fact that josh mcdaniels was his second shadow and basically slept head to toe in bed with him because he couldnt figure anything out. What are his talents besides that? No size, speed or arm, cant think. Hes not the guy. If you think they are signing him to an extension after his 3rd year you smoking crack. We literally had football jesus as the quarterback for the last 20 years and im all of sudden obligated to like the first oaf they draft as qb? Foh kid is cheeks.

no one saying Mac is amazing or "the guy" though....just that there are bigger issues and problems on this team

How can you post something uplifting about a team like this? There’s nothing uplifting about this team at all even if I spent all day thinking about it. Are we just going make things up to be positive? fun?

mAc jOnes HaS no sIZe.

Dude is bigger or as big than like 75% of QBs in the entire league :lol:

Brady came into the league at 6'4" 211.
Jones is 6'3" 214

Make it make sense.

mac isnt top 10 he might never be but he doesnt need to be to win...

IF he had any competency with offensive playcallers

which he does not look like he will have this year.

best case scenario they get a real OC next year and by the grace of god Mac isnt ruined this year.

id be shocked if this team goes over .500

Vent in 3…2…1…

Personally, I’ve noticed that when BB squanders an opportunity, he REALLY SQUANDERS IT BIG TIME lmaoo. Idk if that makes sense to some but going back as far as the Butler incident, I’ve felt like he’s made these weird decisions that eventually screws him and the team over, and he just proceeds like nothing happened.

It’s pretty simple; he needs to surround himself with competent people if he’s actually aiming to come off as an easy going, approachable dude post-Brady. That **** last Sunday was COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Anyway, I’m probably overthinking it but listening to Boston sports radio made me delusional that I’ve taken steps towards my sobriety lmaooo.

Vent in 3…2…1…

Personally, I’ve noticed that when BB squanders an opportunity, he REALLY SQUANDERS IT BIG TIME lmaoo. Idk if that makes sense to some but going back as far as the Butler incident, I’ve felt like he’s made these weird decisions that eventually screws him and the team over, and he just proceeds like nothing happened.

It’s pretty simple; he needs to surround himself with competent people if he’s actually aiming to come off as an easy going, approachable dude post-Brady. That **** last Sunday was COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Anyway, I’m probably overthinking it but listening to Boston sports radio made me delusional that I’ve taken steps towards my sobriety lmaooo.

he doubles down because his ego is so effin big :smh: :lol:

sounds like there is some KB news coming...hope he's not gone

sounds like there is some KB news coming...hope he's not gone

just did some searching....sounds like the reason he's been in the doghouse is that he missed a meeting a few weeks ago (if so, time for Patricia's BA to get over it). also, sounds like RKK hit up Bill asking why the hell KB isn't on the field more :lol:

Bruh DeadsetAce DeadsetAce lmaooo

You scared me a little lol. I quickly went over to reddit thinking KB was released and ****.

BB really needs to step-in and do something with these “disciplinary” actions by his coordinators. I can’t let that BOZO Patricia ultimately decide the fate of the players like they have some kind authority like BB has.

Back
Top Bottom