2022 NFL Draft Thread Vol: Game Day!

Got him right at 86 just the wrong team. Lol

I hope be makes everyone pay just like Russ did.

When we traded back I thought it might even be more likely that’s we were thinking of taking him. Tennessee was the only team that could have made that pick.

200 (40).gif

You guys saying Tannehill is trash like Willis is going to do anything. 5 years from now not a single one of these quarterbacks in this draft is going to be a starter. Just how it shook down this year.

I like the positions we addressed day 2 hope these guys can add some much needed talent to a defense that has next to none.

I have 0 feelings about Ridder that pick doesn't move me one way or the other. Arthur Smith got a type for sure

If he's good cool. Do I think he will be good enough id want him to be the long term guy? Doubt it. Does it really matter? Not really he just a 3rd round pick if he don't pan out no one will care. Unless we end up in a situaiton where 3 or 4 years from now its obvious he not the guy but they still trying to make it happen oh ill care then for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
I like the positions we addressed day 2 hope these guys can add some much needed talent to a defense that has next to none.

I have 0 feelings about Ridder that pick doesn't move me one way or the other. Arthur Smith got a type for sure

If he's good cool. Do I think he will be good enough id want him to be the long term guy? Doubt it. Does it really matter? Not really he just a 3rd round pick if he don't pan out no one will care. Unless we end up in a situaiton where 3 or 4 years from now its obvious he not the guy but they still trying to make it happen oh ill care then for the wrong reasons.
Hopefully this doesn’t prevent us from grabbing Young or Stroud next year if given the chance.

Raiders just drafted Josh Jacobs replacement
yea, potential replacement. i wouldn’t be surprised if McDaniels goes the Patriot Way and runs his offense as a heavy RBBC between Jacobs, Kenyan Drake, Branden Bolden and now Zeus.

Late but Texans getting Pierce is a great pick. Dude is going to abuse linebackers in the league.

Not going lie, wanted that punter to go inside the nfc east just to see him constantly hitting jerruh’s tv

Back
Top Bottom