2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I will NEVER forget this one NTer started a thread in general asking a question about his car or something, and his wife happened to be in the front seat in the picture of the car he posted.

The first response was something along the lines of "I really hope that's not ya wife" (she happened to be on the bigger side weight wise) and the rest of the thread was just people cookin OP and his wife :lol:

That's when I knew this site was nuts.

I will NEVER forget this one NTer started a thread in general asking a question about his car or something, and his wife happened to be in the front seat in the picture of the car he posted.

The first response was something along the lines of "I really hope that's not ya wife" (she happened to be on the bigger side weight wise) and the rest of the thread was just people cookin OP and his wife :lol:

That's when I knew this site was nuts.
Oh man that's terrible 😂

Link to the thread tho? 👀

How MFs look at your pics on NT

1652379222940.png

Lol y’all are wild.

Welp, my bid for White/Black Ambush Highs got accepted so we’ll see if they fit.

Do they run TTS like Championship Purples/Pandas/Halloweens?

They look like they run big to me so wondering if I should’ve sized down. I hate dead space in front of my toes.

What other noteworthy SB Dunks are releasing this year outside of Bart Simpsons?

Back
Top Bottom