2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know when the ones by you restock? Keep trying to order the pandas on there but continuously sold out in those color options. Saw a side by side of the pandas vs the bay you versions and the leather on the by you is way better

Tonight:
1C573E60-BB98-4371-9333-EB7102C3C57B.jpeg

What all was on the dunk reserve? I transitioned from Android to iPhone a little bit ago and my notifications are jacked up right now. Completely missed it.

SMH! They really out there boxing over some plastic trash dunks? This is insane. I can’t wait for the trendy “sneaker collecting”/reselling phase to be over. I’ve seen so many people walk away, get pushed out or just give up on chasing kicks. Looks like the good ole’ times could be around the corner though.

I can’t wait for the Fruit pack to drop in more spots. Those Blueberry dunks are FIRE! The whole pack is dope but the berries are the standout to me.

Orange Lobsters are a GO! I’m hoping the Huf SB collab is dope.

SMH! They really out there boxing over some plastic trash dunks? This is insane. I can’t wait for the trendy “sneaker collecting”/reselling phase to be over. I’ve seen so many people walk away, get pushed out or just give up on chasing kicks. Looks like the good ole’ times could be around the corner though.

I can’t wait for the Fruit pack to drop in more spots. Those Blueberry dunks are FIRE! The whole pack is dope but the berries are the standout to me.

Orange Lobsters are a GO! I’m hoping the Huf SB collab is dope.

Blues maybe only ones I’m after but I think greens are pretty nice and pineapple could be dope off materials.

I think you and me might be in minority from the sentiments posted on blues being best though!

I can’t wait for the trendy “sneaker collecting”/reselling phase to be over. I’ve seen so many people walk away, get pushed out or just give up on chasing kicks. Looks like the good ole’ times could be around the corner though.

If I had a dollar for every time a NT’er said something like this over the past decade, I could outbid Elon Musk and buy Twitter. This day is never going to happen my guy.

Back
Top Bottom