2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude in red landed 17 punches and didnt knock the kid down a single time. I wonder if he was the one to get shanked afterwards, because if anyone deserved it, it was that sneaky mf throwing sucker punches

What if those punches were thrown after the fact he shanked one of they homeboys....he did eat em like a champ tho. A good lawyer would food that case for the kid if he stabbed one of em after the fact , son can say he took the knife off one of the dudes punching him.....again CCTV would tell the whole story

Saw that vid around a week ago,

Only backstory that I know is that the kid is a big time reseller and some of those people punching on him were frustrated. Still doesn’t make it right to punch on a young kid like that. That’s some Alp ****

Nike Dunk Low “Pink Oxford”
Color: Pink Oxford/Light Thistle-Phantom
Style Code: DD1503-601
Release Date: 2022
Price: $100
1656001316248.jpeg

1656001340337.jpeg

1656001351578.jpeg

1656001411315.jpeg

1656001435471.jpeg

I hate to wake up and see this :smh:. Just disturbing. Like why they do that man like that? Gotta be more to the story but I’m certain whatever he did he didn’t deserve that smh. Damn!
Was just thinking the same thing? Wasn’t he the one being lead away in cuffs? But In the video he clearly is being attacked, odd

Whatever happened it shouldn’t be happening over those dunks lol

Idk I was just thinking maybe he had already pulled the knife and attacked them first and they were retaliating? That’s the only way I can see and possibly justification for this.

None of you know what was said or what happen prior to get those punches
That’s a good point and I wondered the same thing. A lot of us, myself included, were quick to think “what an idiot stabbing someone over shoes”, then we see the video and it’s easy to think he was a victim, but who knows what led to it.

I still think 3 on 1 and sucker punching is some scaredy cat crap. We just live in a quick to judge society. I’d like to know the whole story. Either way, messed up what happened amongst all parties.

“Friend”

It’s ok man it’s pride month !

Jkkkk

She’s the founder of an awesome non-profit called WayOut - donate a few bucks!

Me and damn near everyone else I know (including my 68 year old mom) ALWAYS has a gun. That kinda **** either never would have happened or went down way different in NC.

Did anyone get a notification from the ebay app for a 5% of sneakers coupon? I read the update and now i cant find it. Would love to save a few bucks on a pair of dunks I'm looking to scoop.

Back
Top Bottom