2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel you (pause) but how could I justify another black and white pair of sneakers? I need a scratch/wear/rub orange panel underneath or something

Or do I?
As someone who never got a pair of Panda dunks (and for good reason, those are absolute trash), these are immaculate and probably the only black / white dunk I’d even consider. Leather looks A1 - has like a Union Jordan 1 vibe to it with the cuts. Being in the Bay Area, love the Giants lettering on the back and skyline graphic. These are a must.

Edit: only thing that would have been slightly better is a puffy SB tongue

hufcollage.jpg

Ok well I posted this collage after Keith Hufnagel died last year but feels about right to share again. I was born in SF, raised in NYC, I'm a SF Giants fan, and my favorite color is green so these all really resonated with me :lol:

It started with the top right dunks, copped those summer 2011 for $270 (pretty much every penny my 17 year old self had at the time) VNDS OG all. The right swoosh was signed by Hufnagel. I thrashed those and sold them cheap. I got the second pair of huf dunks DS $330 in 2016, wore those a lot and they were still clean but sadly the heel liner ripped, and every time I wore them they gave my heel blisters. So I sold them for a healthy profit once the dunk boom happened.

The two huf am1s and hufquake forces were all sold out of concerns for wearability; af1s have a foam midsole that disintegrates after about 12+ years. I'm not a collector in the sense that I have to have something just to have it. If I can't wear a pair of shoes they have no value to me. So now I just have the tee.
Love em man!! Huf sb we’re always one of my favorites and I was so happy to finally get them back in my collection.

Wasn’t much of an air max fan back then, so those hugs escaped me. I would love a retro of the 90s though

30 more min on Orchards multi shoe raffle.

goodluck

Back
Top Bottom