2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been awhile since I had hi dunks. Like this cw
image.jpg

A lupe dunk sb would have been fire back then and probably attainable too

This is somewhat logical with things being attainable back then. Most releases seemed easy to obtain up until the end of last decade before the pandemic compounded with a bigger influx of resellers.

Especially with the less popular things because a lot of them sat and eventually got marked down. A decent amount of releases that carried the limited label were still attainable if you put in the work and time.

A Lupe Dunk most likely would have been a mom and pop or boutique store deal. I don't think the resellers back then would have hoarded them all since there weren't a high number of them like there is now. I believe the enthusiasts would have been able to obtain them had they been produced.

These customs are dope

IMO had the midsole not looked so gross, these would be dope IMO. I’ll take 1 or 2 thematic shoes, where the aged/vintage aesthetics are a part of the theme, but sht being aged/vintage-ified just because it’s the trend and people think it looks “good,” is just so played and so corny IMO.

Been like a year since I popped in here. Hope everyone is well. Looks like I missed out on a bunch of releases and news
All is well here. Good to see an old regular swing through. Hope all is well with you and yours also.

I said this and buddy started arguing like he was friends with the rep factory manager lol
It’s retail or bust for me but I don’t knock rep buyers. If you want the shoe bad but don’t want to spend the inflated resell prices because a “cook team” ate up the stock, by all means. I’m not here to judge, that’s some high school mentality stuff.

Back
Top Bottom