2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked up the cherry lows. I already have the green apple lows. Hopefully can get the blue lows to complete the low set. Don’t care as much for the highs.
4E442064-0F3E-4B67-B79B-2038E9ED4E52.jpeg
I just got the pineapples and they are nice. Also not a fan of highs but they are a good looking shoe in person. I'll shoot a pic out this afternoon of them.

This argument never ends, the resale market only exists because people keep buying from resellers, only way to stop it is if everyone stopped buying all together
I dont mind paying resale if it’s from another collector, usually there resale prices are reasonable for what it is, but when it comes to the dude using computer programs to cop a warehouse of shoes and wants to resell them at 7 times the price I don’t support that clownery at all 🤡

Did you get all these plus the last post in the same month? All retail?
I picked them up over time. ...months. Only 2 of those fruits were retail but the pineapple was basically retail on stockx. The baseball I was 1/2 or so retail. I hit raffles every once a while and I also have a friend that helps me out as he is not a dunk guy and has a local shop really close by. And the little lady helps sometimes as well. I just like the SB and collect the ones I like. I am not a reseller so I just keep em and wear when I feel like it. I have dog walking dunks that are beat too.

would take good design over quality any day...that actually sums up the 2013-2017 period of SBs now that I think about it
it is. in theory it was good, in practice it was terrible.

FTCs are the first pair that come to mind. great shoe ruined by the quality, couldn't keep them.

Back
Top Bottom