2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@eattheface thx for the pics. I'm patiently waiting for a release date.

Is the snakeskin a greyish color or blueish?

Oh man, and it's snowing out there. WTH.

I mean resale will prob end up being around $200 or less which is my estimates; these dudes must have no jobs or don't care about taking real vacations

dudes gonna be like I camped out 5 days and made $60!

Gonna try Civil out in Rhode Island on Saturday. Hopefully the SB hype isn't too big around here. I don't see a lot of SB wearers in my area. I'm trying to be optimisitc

please explain :nerd:
**** man that was also posted. I tried searching and can't come up with it. The toe box has a second layer of leather for strength, the heel has a plastic material or something inside to keep your feet in, the sole instead of one piece is two for comfort. I know I just did a terrible job explaining, but that's the best way I can describe it tight now.

I'm right with you brother; it's snowing out here and we have like 6-8 inches :smh:
dude, they are saying 10 for us on Wednesday. And people yelled at me for pre-ordering these tiffs. I'm not standing in line in this weather, this weekend will be single digits. Hoping the trend in this thread continues so we can all cop pairs.

Last edited:

I see where you're coming from but I highly doubt it. If ANY shoe/shoes would have brought that hype back it would have been the Space Jam Lows or the Concord Lows. The thread was OFF THE HINGES for those releases. After the initial drop Ebay will flood and resellers will take Ls.It is what it is.

My local for sure is getting them. It looks like at least 3-4 pairs per size. Beast are hyping like crazy. Half of them don't know that skate shops sell SB. They're walking in our HOH asking when the Tiffs will drop and if they're going to do a raffle or give confirmed tickets. SMH, they just don't get it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just imagining someone walking in a HOH asking about the Tiffanys, that's hilarious.

I'm sure you guys already know, but there is nothing remotely close to "limited" in regards to these Diamond "HIGH Tiffany" Dunks.

**** man that was also posted. I tried searching and can't come up with it. The toe box has a second layer of leather for strength, the heel has a plastic material or something inside to keep your feet in, the sole instead of one piece is two for comfort. I know I just did a terrible job explaining, but that's the best way I can describe it tight now.
the dunk sb retooling? http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/a.aspx?ID=1512

My goal is convince some resellers that these drop at Tiffany's and record people sitting in their little tailgate chairs outside the store
Ironically, Niketown is next to Tiffany & Co. in NYC. I 'm gonna tell people Tiffany's releasing em
roll.gif

@eattheface

You started a feeding frenzy and it didn't even include anything aqua related

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom