2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

didn't cop the tiffs , never planned too , didn't look tht nice too me .

glad this release day is almost over so the thread can be back to normal .

Struck out hard on these, had them in my cart at 5:00 am tried checking out until 8 then gave up. Can someone pm the websites releasing on monday?

Saw this on my local fb group here in RI

Dam that's beast mode. That's almost 3k right there. Smh

NDC shipped out my order, they didnt' cancel the three pairs I bought!!!!!!!!! Glad I did next day shipping!

Estimated delivery :

Mon 2/10/2014 by 8:00 pm 

NDC shipped out my order, they didnt' cancel the three pairs I bought!!!!!!!!! Glad I did next day shipping!

Estimated delivery :
Mon 2/10/2014 by 8:00 pm 

Dam I wanted to do next day shipping but after finally gettin thru I was too hype n nervous I sped thru chec out. Smh.

U got 3 pairs on the same order?

Dam I wanted to do next day shipping but after finally gettin thru I was too hype n nervous I sped thru chec out. Smh.

U got 3 pairs on the same order?
Yeah I was like **** it, if they cancel my order whatever.

They didn't say limit 1

Last edited:
It would be nice if Nike flexed on the resellers and the rogue skateshops with a restock of 30,000 more Tiffs....pipe dream at best, but would be nice as hell.

Did many strike out? :nerd:

I had one cart order that got messed up at around 5:45 PST, but then got two pairs at 7 about five minutes apart.

Had about six windows open, was in line for a bunch, and would just re-update once I got errors.

Took longer than anticipated, but still wasn't too bad.

Yeah I was like **** it, if they cancel my order whatever.

They didn't say limit 1
That's crazy cause I first found out I had them in my cart when an error came up saying something about a limit of 1 per customer. I was like wtf? And I checced my cart n it was there. I was hype AF. U managed to slide pass their faulty system. That's wassup.

Last edited:

Finally got my pair. My brothers were in line and got me a pair. San Jose circle A. Good day for me also got lucky got the kobe 9 at Nikestore.

Back
Top Bottom