2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yea we saw that screenshot last night, he's lucky it probably shipped by now unless someone is going to stalk the UPS truck

Last edited:
yea we saw that screenshot last night, he's lucky it probably shipped by now unless someone is going to stalk the UPS truck

Hasn't been picked up yet, if someone wanted to be a REAL A-Hole they could call and cancel it within the next 50 minutes or so. Scheduled for delivery Thursday

Glad yall love me that much and follow me on twitter to know my every move. Keep visiting the site, appreciate it.

And that "list" was ALWAYS linked directly to this thread. Credit was right there, just didn't know the user name until somebody told me on Twitter and I updated it with his name.

Try bashing somebody else. Keep visiting and following my every move. I'll have another giveaway soon just for you SB guys.

Glad yall love me that much and follow me on twitter to know my every move. Keep visiting the site, appreciate it.

And that "list" was ALWAYS linked directly to this thread. Credit was right there, just didn't know the user name until somebody told me on Twitter and I updated it with his name.

Try bashing somebody else. Keep visiting and following my every move. I'll have another giveaway soon just for you SB guys.
How do you get a picture out of a thread, post it to your blog, and not know who posted it?

mean.gif

Scored a random size 12 at Ambush this morning after striking out on my size 10 EVERYWHERE.  Bittersweet.  Now i'm praying for a swap or i'm just gonna have to resell these 12s straight up

Never heard of you until now, but your site looks like some **** from 2008 :lol:

Naw man, this ain't my first post. First post in a really long time. My post count got reset thru all that crazy transition NT was going thru.
It's this type of dude tho, that is messing up the shoe game for people who really want the shoe for the shoe and it's really annoying as hell.
I got mines tho. But some of my homies weren't able to get any.

mine finally shipped. it said shipped last nite but not through ups tracking. today it actually made it to memphis ups. it says ill get it wed. 
nerd.gif
 oh and it was standard shipping. and im one of the guys that had it in my cart right at the start but checked out finally an hour and a half later

GL with SW on Weds. 89 pairs total. Selling instore first which means there's probably gonna be like less than 10 pairs online aka Vertical Urge Sat which had 2 sizes that were gone in 3 mins.

I'm over it. Onto the ASG's and Jordans this weekend.

I thought after 30 minutes of placing your order, Nike doesnt let you cancel it. 
No but if you call UPS and explain that the shipping address is your old one. That you need to have it forwarded to your new one immediately....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom