2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Didn't think ppl would want the Quarter Snacks. I'm new to Dunk SB's, for these would be my first ones. Usually wear an 11 in other sneakers, don't know what size to get here. And also I love anything mostly black with gum bottoms. So will be on the hunt.

Didn't think ppl would want the Quarter Snacks. I'm new to Dunk SB's, for these would be my first ones. Usually wear an 11 in other sneakers, don't know what size to get here. And also I love anything mostly black with gum bottoms. So will be on the hunt.
Head to your local SB retailer and try on a pair of lows.

25¢ releasing at Blue Tile on Thursday. ISO until after 12:30 it says

Last edited:
Why did sPot lie to me/us like that?? LIke.... I don't even know how to comprehend that release.....

:smh:

#teamsmallfoot over here in the cold starving and everybody else eating.

tried and no go, hopefully as more shops get them ill be able to cop
You will have plenty of opportunities.

On a side note, I stepped in a HUMONGOUS pile of crap last night wearing my Rukus's. I did all but exorcise them and they still smell like poop. No visible solids leftover, I cleaned them to death. Gonna try baking soda or coffee grounds to remove the smell, but does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get the soles to stop smelling?

On a side note, I stepped in a HUMONGOUS pile of crap last night wearing my Rukus's. I did all but exorcise them and they still smell like poop. No visible solids leftover, I cleaned them to death. Gonna try baking soda or coffee grounds to remove the smell, but does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get the soles to stop smelling?
step in some flowers. :smile:

Last edited:

Throw 'em in the freezer overnight...

Put them on the top rack in a smoker and fill the bottom with dryer sheets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom