2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Called Salvation and they JUST got a shipment in for QS.

They had 11 and 12 but no 11.5
tired.gif

Repped...struck out on SPoT & with Supreme F/W coming up I had to cop my sz 12 NOW.  plan on copping 2 more pairs at retail to lower my PPP...
Good looks to my man @Dcypoe81 for the info on the QS, copped my pair.
no problem bro, but its really the thread thats putting in work 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Repped...struck out on SPoT & with Supreme F/W coming up I had to cop my sz 12 NOW.  plan on copping 2 more pairs at retail to lower my PPP...

no problem bro, but its really the thread thats putting in work :smokin  
U copped from salvation? ************* I just called like 10 minutes and no 12

Man I'm so torn right now. Don't know if I should pull the trigger and call salvation for the QS, or should I wait until other places/NDC drop em.:smh:

Man I'm so torn right now. Don't know if I should pull the trigger and call salvation for the QS, or should I wait until other places/NDC drop em.:smh:

Well If you live in a place wih tax you're only gonna save a max 10$ not ordering now and if you gettem now it's out if your mind

Dude at Malibu location was cool as ****.. If I'm ever there I'm buying him a beer..

Side note.... I still struck out

If it helps anyone, PID for Calis on Premier is xx694 and Quartersnacks are xx699...links were live for a while, but looks like Premier killed them.

No idea if the PID will stay the same when they drop or if they're going to go with the 'Premier Store Select' route.

Needed to take a walk so I popped over the NTNY. They still have a few of the crawfish dunks (looks like bigger sizes). And they didn''t know about the .25 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom