2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think they look cool but I think there should be a dunk high or low in EVERY DB collection. The "Thump Thump" dunk highs were great, don't understand why it's not highs and lows are cut out sometimes.

It might be the Janoskis are just more popular to the average consumer. Dunks without a doubt are bigger in the sneaker community but I bet Janos move more numbers

My latest pickup. Been looking for these for a while. Happy to finally have a pair.

Straight on feet.

Someone please lessen the blow of me getting an error when I tried to snipe these and tell me they went to an NTer:

Detailed pics and Side by Side comparison and we will believe you

It's like you were telling us its one of the best release for 2015

Show us some proof bro

i just got them yesterday and wore them..im not trying to convince anyone its the best release of 2015 lol, that's all relative to personal taste..someone might not clear soles, or some people dont like 112s and those are one of my favorite. You buy what you like, just imo im feeling them, suede has a nice feel, and for someone who has their eye on them, they are worth copping.

In the first pic on the right shoe i rubbed suede opposite direction which gives a lighter shade

straight out of the box, I was excited

will be fixed before wearing of course

was more off on my "customs" than I thought

Repped for the comparison pics. Are the laces 3M too? Will definitely pick up a pair when I can find them for under $60.

My latest pickup. Been looking for these for a while. Happy to finally have a pair.

Straight on feet.

My next pick up. Found a pair on eBay for a decent price. These are sick. Pissed I sold off my pairs. [emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128125[/emoji]
Awesome pick up dude.

Back
Top Bottom