2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Duuuuude, I need DOTD's tho!

went with these today

On Feet Video Review: Nike Dunk SB High De La Soul

Imagine if the Freddy's would have released :smh:

I think those are my #1 pick for a re-retro. 

I have...they'd be easily attainable and none of the Instagram shoelebrities would own any SBs.

Truth. 

When I first got into dunks I saw them and instantly  loved them. The sweater material, the blood splatter, the scratches on the leather, the metallic swoosh for his claws. Just a 10/10 execution.  Then I found out they never released :frown:

:pimp:

I wonder what will win this year?  

For me
1. De La Soul Lows (Highs in 05')
2. Concepts Grail Low
3. Flamingo High
4. - 10. Dont care, mags and stained glass looked nice but i personally didn't like anything else enough to buy.

Im hoping for more silver box "retros" next year.

Last edited:
I don't really post on this thread, but was biggg into SB's in the early/mid 2000's.. I owned a pair of Freddy's. The only size 9.5 without oil stains that I had ever seen. Traded 12 pairs of kicks for them when all the new line cinema/operation regrind madness went down. That being said, I rocked them here and there, kept them pretty much DS and then just before my wedding around 2yrs ago, I sold them online to a kid in Utah for $5k... well technically, I sold them to his dad, who purchased them for his son, so he could wear them to high school graduation. True story, carry on.

I don't really post on this thread, but was biggg into SB's in the early/mid 2000's.. I owned a pair of Freddy's. The only size 9.5 without oil stains that I had ever seen. Traded 12 pairs of kicks for them when all the new line cinema/operation regrind madness went down. That being said, I rocked them here and there, kept them pretty much DS and then just before my wedding around 2yrs ago, I sold them online to a kid in Utah for $5k... well technically, I sold them to his dad, who purchased them for his son, so he could wear them to high school graduation. True story, carry on.

$5K they sure don't come cheap, always wanted a pair but I would never wear them because of the price tag and what good are shoes you don't get to wear haha..

Back
Top Bottom