2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This thread is an unfortunate consolidation of many types of kicks.

I brought this up & questioned it a while back and some NT'ers literally got butt hurt/offended. :lol:

I guess you may be talking about me. Like I said then (and I’ll repeat it now), I understand why you would think there should be separate threads but you seem to not realize that it’s only been set up this way since the thread started years ago. And it’s been universally understood until recently that info regarding SBs, SB Dunks and regular Dunks are to be posted here. You would have to be extremely new to this thread (which is fine by the way) to wonder why dunks are posted in here. It’s like showing up to someones established home for the first time and immediately start making suggestions on how they should re-arrange the furniture. No offense to you personally. Not trying to argue just saying.

Figured I’d stick my head into the good ol’ Dunk SB thread to see how things went today...Yep! Just how I expected they’d go 😂...

Y’all ready to join me in Dunk exile yet? Always room around the campfire...

Took a tip from Corgishoe, I’m at a point where the memories of the shoe can get me farther than the physical shoe ever will...

Yea I'm not spending all of 2021 playing Nike's games as they keep getting worse like I did in 2020, 2019, 2018, etc. Taking today as a sign - drawing a line in the sand, deleting the apps, and calling it quits for a while. Probably spent an hour customizing and saving designs this week and 30 mins refreshing/reloading today, and nothing worked on any devices until they were sold out. For a pair they can literally produce an unlimited amount of!! Same old story, just like every other release these days.

Think of all the collective time and energy people waste week after week trying to throw money at a company that turns 90% of us away over and over and over. With everything else going on in the world, I just can't take the extra negativity in my life anymore.

Ok, enough venting. Hope all the Twitter hypebeasts enjoy the fugly designs they created today. It's been real everyone, stay healthy and safe.
Agreed my dood. I wasted my time during the week to make some simple designs to rock, i sign on today and its sold out. Tired of this BS. Releases are getting worse and worse it seems for manual users who just want to cop to rock. From FTL rewards bs program to things like this. It is getting super frustrating dealing with companies that dont care to keep customers happy.

The only thing with NB1 that I didn’t like was their no return policy on the designs. You really have to be absolutely sure with the design you’re about to order.

I remember ordering my first design on the NB1 platform, and they turned to fit bigger than expected. Their customer service team was understanding and actually made an exception to allow me to return out of courtesy.

After ordering from both NIKEiD/Nike By You and NB1, I would say without hesitation that NB1 has superior quality compared to Nike. However, I still order from Nike more frequently.

Last edited:
I guess you may be talking about me. Like I said then (and I’ll repeat it now), I understand why you would think there should be separate threads but you seem to not realize that it’s only been set up this way since the thread started years ago. And it’s been universally understood until recently that info regarding SBs, SB Dunks and regular Dunks are to be posted here. You would have to be extremely new to this thread (which is fine by the way) to wonder why dunks are posted in here. It’s like showing up to someones established home for the first time and immediately start making suggestions on how they should re-arrange the furniture. No offense to you personally. Not trying to argue just saying.

Nah I don't even remember specifically who was upset as it's not a big deal.

My point was it just makes zero sense that we post regular Blazers for instance in the "Nike Dunk SB Thread". :lol:

I'll be back in a bit though...about to post my new Fire Red IV's in the "Official Infrared VI Thread."

• Haha
Reactions: JPS
You know who doesn't even have NB1? New balance

1610044757767.png

Why don’t they just delay production? I remember those 2017 OG Yeezy 700 preorders had like a 9 month production timeline-Adidas didn’t give a flying fuhk lol

The only thing with NB1 that I didn’t like was their no return policy on the designs. You really have to be absolutely sure with the design you’re about to order.

I remember ordering my first design on the NB1 platform, and they turned to fit bigger than expected. Their customer service team was understanding and actually made an exception to allow me to return out of courtesy.

After ordering from both NIKEiD/Nike By You and NB1, I would say without hesitation that NB1 has superior quality compared to Nike. However, I still order from Nike more frequently.
yea thats the part that sucks about not running a sweat shop :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom