2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anything you ever hear on the internet about stock numbers, production numbers, etc. is a rumor. Unless the sneaker is numbered or a statement is made by nike then your guess is as good as anyone else's. Not sure why dudes put so much stock into sneaker stock numbers. I'm sure whatever person gets them first pulls a number out of their *** so they can use that to manipulate how much they wanna sell for. And please, hold the trophy room comments. Those jokes are so old.

Non-SB blazers have been produced like never before in the last couple years. It's just not a model that people love. Plenty of SB blazers have been done, too. Collabs, GRs. They're all selling pretty well. I don't see them doing anything different with SB blazers.

You know what I was buying when nike was "playing out" foams? Dunks, af1s, jordans, and nike runners/air max. You know what I was buying when nike was "playing out" jordan 1s? Dunks, af1s, jordans, nike runners/air max, and new balance. You know what I'm buying while nike's "playing out" dunks? Dunks, af1s, jordans, nike runners/air max. You'll NEVER guess what I might be buying the next time nike decides to play out another silhouette...

edit: I actually just bought eggplant foams off ebay the other day. Coming in the mail this weekend. My first pair of foams ever. So yeah **** what you heard buy what you like

I've been absolutely loving the '77 Blazers and recrafted air max 90's. Don't know if I can ever go back to foam's. Every time I see them they remind me of my ex....**** that b***** but anyways.

If they release the Pearls again imma cave. But I agree with everything you said, buy what you like and ignore the trends you will save yourself a lot of headache and money.

Size 13 gang
D846355B-EE18-4513-9E43-B09413EDA06E.png

Well my SNKRS hot streak is over, back to purgatory for another year until they decide to bless me with enough to keep the hope alive again.

Im not even here to complain but I don’t get it. These would’ve been on clearance for $45 and I can’t even hit for retail :rofl:
I might as well just play the lotto instead lol 42FCBF7E-2499-4CF2-9F94-EA4B7FFB7E6B.png

swing and a miss my dude. see you guys in 3 pages after i skip all the incoming L/gotem posts
really appreciate your trying! wild times tho... between you,, my 2 accounts, my girl, a guy from work, and 5 other friends lol that's 10 entries for a WMNS 7 and all struck out

If anyone wants to oop me a size 10 vast grey, I’d be very appreciative. Can’t buy anything from this company anymore.

Took a L on both pairs, however my Off White Jordan 5s from the EA restock just stock so I’m glad about that

Back
Top Bottom