2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What else am I gonna rock on Friday the 13th?

8280EF11-E1B3-4AA7-94D4-A463174E6AF1.jpeg
These and the Melvin's are the ones that got away for me.

I will NEVER forget this one NTer started a thread in general asking a question about his car or something, and his wife happened to be in the front seat in the picture of the car he posted.

The first response was something along the lines of "I really hope that's not ya wife" (she happened to be on the bigger side weight wise) and the rest of the thread was just people cookin OP and his wife :lol:

That's when I knew this site was nuts.
BRUH, I've seen some crazy things on NT. I'll tell you what, that OG Yeezy 2 thread was INSANE! The shenanigans in that thread was on a completely different level!
Dawg… you take a bite out of your steering wheel?!
LMAO!

BRUH, I've seen some crazy things on NT. I'll tell you what, that OG Yeezy 2 thread was INSANE! The shenanigans in that thread was on a completely different level!

LMAO!
dude who got his pair canceled then sent some girl a teddy bear and flowers. wild thread.

First pair of SBs for the little one
Had no idea they put infant sizes in rainbow boxes too :lol:
4A663CEF-822C-47BC-B339-A902A7071671.jpeg
the medicoms also came in rainbow box

Nice, I'm actually thinking about going the same route.If there's no release info before next month, I'm pulling the Yahoo auction trigger.
How's the sizing and materials?

Not sure this applies. But I knew some people that bought off Yahoo Japan. They got some steals like Air Yeezy 1s. But they offer no buyer protection. People get scammed. They work on a honor system. They seller could send you a brick and you can’t do anything about it. I guess you might have credit card protection. But Yahoo Japan will not help you.

Not sure this applies. But I knew some people that bought off Yahoo Japan. They got some steals like Air Yeezy 1s. But they offer no buyer protection. People get scammed. They work on a honor system. They seller could send you a brick and you can’t do anything about it. I guess you might have credit card protection. But Yahoo Japan will not help you.
Never heard about this until now, thanks for letting me know tho. I've been using it for years now and never had any issue but I'm extra careful and am using a proxy

Tempted to bite the resale bullet on ciders :smh:

It’s funny there’s no logic in my head as to what price I think is “worth it” but the $240-$250ish it would cost is a no go… I’m thinking 180 out the door is my limit

Those Ciders are REAL nice but I feel you…paying over double retail at $240. Wanted them at retail but struck out, can’t justify resale though

This ain’t no new knowledge to anyone but I’m actually surprised GR Dunks have this amount of real leather it’s so plasticity that I assumed it was synthetics for most of the upper

This was really insightful. I mean, we all know they’re bad quality leather, but knowing about the polyurethane coating is pretty cool. I wonder how the leather compares to the Dunks from 2020 (like the Iowas that dropped). Like do those have that coating on them? Now I just need them to cover Jordan 1 High 85’s, and Dunk SBs.

Nice, I'm actually thinking about going the same route.If there's no release info before next month, I'm pulling the Yahoo auction trigger.
How's the sizing and materials?
uppers are crafted with tumbled leather and a white cloth-like base, looks like canvas to me, eh?

Swooshes are customized to feature a contrasting black fin taking a dip in the water which i made it reflective using 3M tape

Half-size down for my normal feet, HTH

20220515_114439.jpg

This ain’t no new knowledge to anyone but I’m actually surprised GR Dunks have this amount of real leather it’s so plasticity that I assumed it was synthetics for most of the upper

He may be right about the quality but he got the design and history wrong.

He said Dunks look like a basic-cheap template for collabs.

I guess he doesn't know they released in 1985-86 and have been getting retroed since 1998.

He may be right about the quality but he got the design and history wrong.

He said Dunks look like a basic-cheap template for collabs.

I guess he doesn't know they released in 1985-86 and have been getting retroed since 1998.

He meant the design was a basic, classic shoe that Nike thought, "Hey we can take this old silhouette and make some hyped versions." (Something that Nike does with everything.) Not that the dunk was specifically created to make hyped collabs. @ 5:13 he showed a pic of them in the 80's so I think they know.

Back
Top Bottom