2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Needed a fresh pair of black/whites. These really are the new white Air Force one. They get cooked so fast :rofl: 77AB2946-4CFE-4168-A1F9-2353FB7FEAC9.png

I soo wanted to like those but they needed like a rainbow swoosh or something. Could be me and all white shoes too IMO!!!
I am with you. Just too white for me to raise a pulse. Glad those that wanted them got them.

I soo wanted to like those but they needed like a rainbow swoosh or something. Could be me and all white shoes too IMO!!!

If you think these look too plain as is, you can rub off parts of the shoe to reveal more color.

Finally hit my 1st pair of pandas and I’m surprised too. I woke up at 11:07 thinking it was over, opened the Nike app….seen sizes available clicked size 11 and got an instant “JUST GOT” screen
This is why I think my account is cursed. Or on 3 yr timeout from Nike. Got on at 10, selected an 11 and was denied.

How long do I have to stand face first in the corner Nike? Huh?!

Heard enough complaints about the pandas' quality that I don't even want 'em anymore and the Be Trues just don't do it for me, but congrats to everyone who hit today. Just gimme my assorted and sundry Dodger blue pairs lol...

Back
Top Bottom