Nike SB Dunk Low Teddy Bear Release Date Price

3CD1CB0E-68A5-4009-8F6F-00DE90D3F137.jpeg
9D1537B0-3677-4990-BA72-54ED81B1302D.jpeg

07 old spices DS, I know some will be like why don’t you wear them, that’s a waste, there just some old spice dunks and sure that may be true but too me these are the pinnacle of what sneaker collecting means to me I wanted these since the day I saw them but for years I never had the funds or couldn’t find some in this condition, a few years ago I came across these on eBay and I know I probably paid too much but these have no money value too me they will be with me till the end or till they crumble whatever comes first

On another note, how many of y’all get lucky enough to hit SB Dunks for retail at your local skate shops?

I know one does raffles which usually requires a purchase and I haven’t hit with them before and the other does surprise drops throughout the week which may or may not work in my favor if I’m at work or not.

I only know of two skate shops in Houston but could be more.

3CD1CB0E-68A5-4009-8F6F-00DE90D3F137.jpeg
9D1537B0-3677-4990-BA72-54ED81B1302D.jpeg

07 old spices DS, I know some will be like why don’t you wear them, that’s a waste, there just some old spice dunks and sure that may be true but too me these are the pinnacle of what sneaker collecting means to me I wanted these since the day I saw them but for years I never had the funds or couldn’t find some in this condition, a few years ago I came across these on eBay and I know I probably paid too much but these have no money value too me they will be with me till the end or till they crumble whatever comes first
I can relate. Do you ever plan to wear them though? Feel this way about my futuras and bisons. I have no problem wearing any of the other shoes I own but with those two pairs I just can’t bring myself to do it.

Back
Top Bottom