2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guacamoles up on Nike app on 8/24

4863F7C5-7C52-4286-BE72-8C363CBDCA25.png

I can relate. Do you ever plan to wear them though? Feel this way about my futuras and bisons. I have no problem wearing any of the other shoes I own but with those two pairs I just can’t bring myself to do it.
Yeah I’d be the same way if I owned either of those pairs, probably not there are so many other pairs I’d unds before these just cause I love looking at these nice and clean idk what it is they remind me of skating in the mid 2000s which would have been my prime lol

3CD1CB0E-68A5-4009-8F6F-00DE90D3F137.jpeg
9D1537B0-3677-4990-BA72-54ED81B1302D.jpeg

07 old spices DS, I know some will be like why don’t you wear them, that’s a waste, there just some old spice dunks and sure that may be true but too me these are the pinnacle of what sneaker collecting means to me I wanted these since the day I saw them but for years I never had the funds or couldn’t find some in this condition, a few years ago I came across these on eBay and I know I probably paid too much but these have no money value too me they will be with me till the end or till they crumble whatever comes first
Dope. Another pair I wish I still had.

Random question but I got a 10c panda for my nephew and did anyone take out the laces because I want too switch it too regular laces instead of the band laces, and if anyone knows the size for 10c laces

Thanks

Lots of sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom