2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What’s the point of the mystery bag when y’all just gettin’ pandas?
What's the point of buying nikes when you could just cop fubus?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/FUBU-Men-s-Heritage-Basketball-High-Top-Sneakers/952684660

1669297249746.png

Of the HUF Mystery pack, do we know the split between the 3 shoes? I thought I would see more NY pairs but it’s mostly SF.

definitely feel like theres more SF than NY pairs but that makes sense given that the OG huf highs takes cues from the SF Giants. So more of the SF lows and it pays homage to the OG highs. Between a few friends and I, we all hit a collective of 6 SF pairs and 1 NY pair.

I haven't seen any F&F wins and don't see any for sale anywhere either. Someone mentioned that all the F&F pairs have not been distributed out to any retailers.

definitely feel like theres more SF than NY pairs but that makes sense given that the OG huf highs takes cues from the SF Giants. So more of the SF lows and it pays homage to the OG highs. Between a few friends and I, we all hit a collective of 6 SF pairs and 1 NY pair.

I haven't seen any F&F wins and don't see any for sale anywhere either. Someone mentioned that all the F&F pairs have not been distributed out to any retailers.
I saw there’s only 74 f&f pairs

Those FnF pairs are prolly sitting in some resellers possession and he has not clue.
Funny plot twist would be that Black and White bag shared a few pages ago was a "golden ticket"

yeah that black/white bag back there was odd lol

You can also just peel the bag slightly to see whats inside and easily seal it back up like nothing happened. But anybody thats reselling these or even buying these at resale will likely want to know which one they're getting. The thrill of getting a mystery is only there when you're paying retail and its your first pair. Like getting a blind box toy.

yeah that black/white bag back there was odd lol

You can also just peel the bag slightly to see whats inside and easily seal it back up like nothing happened. But anybody thats reselling these or even buying these at resale will likely want to know which one they're getting. The thrill of getting a mystery is only there when you're paying retail and its your first pair. Like getting a blind box toy.
Dude I can’t get that black and white bag off my mind lol and they’re from SNKRS I just want one other person confirm theirs is b&w too. I know it’s nothing but maybe it’s something :lol:

Those FnF pairs are prolly sitting in some resellers possession and he has not clue.
Funny plot twist would be that Black and White bag shared a few pages ago was a "golden ticket"
I’ve checked the box, bag, paper, shipping box more than once to see if I missed something hahaha

Back
Top Bottom