2023 Official MLB Season Thread

YOOOOOO DE GROM IS OUT!!!!! 🤯

I thought the Mets have money now!?!?

Not sure what is going on

My best guess is that the Mets don’t want to offer a long term contract after seeing Max got injured. Mets prefer to offer high AAV on short term contracts

Few months ago, Cohen said it’s up to deGrom to stay or not. Wheeler said the same thing

Today is the Red Wedding for us. Glad I got to see him pitch a couple of times in person. He’s done a lot for the Mets but unfortunately the team had a history of not scoring for him. I don’t blame him for bouncing.

Today is the Red Wedding for us. Glad I got to see him pitch a couple of times in person. He’s done a lot for the Mets but unfortunately the team had a history of not scoring for him. I don’t blame him for bouncing.

Uncle Steve didn’t give him the blank check.

I've completely softened my stance over the years.

Numbers get you in.

Pete, Barry, Alex, Roger, Mark

We need to stop romanticizing a league built on racism, spitballs, stealing signs, corked bats, pine tar, and Eight Men Out.

Didn’t realize how old Degrom is. Great move for Texas. They might be really competitive next year.

If Judge doesn’t re-sign he’s not going to the Mets anyway.

Talk your ****. :lol:

nah, i know too many Met fans waitin to jump out the bushes on some

giphy.gif

i'll definitely be in a fight before new years :lol:

Not sure what is going on

My best guess is that the Mets don’t want to offer a long term contract after seeing Max got injured. Mets prefer to offer high AAV on short term contracts

Few months ago, Cohen said it’s up to deGrom to stay or not. Wheeler said the same thing

Need that Drake meme bruh..

De Grom 4 years at 33 years old? - Nahhhh

Scherzer 3 years at 37 years old? - Yesssss

damb cant believe degrom actually bounced... I knew the rangers were the favorites to sign him but dont see the appeal... they are a bum franchise who hasnt won anything like ever lol... I guess money does talk... now it makes sense why the mets want verlander or rodon

damb cant believe degrom actually bounced... I knew the rangers were the favorites to sign him but dont see the appeal... they are a bum franchise who hasnt won anything like ever lol... I guess money does talk... now it makes sense why the mets want verlander or rodon

Bigger contract, better taxes situation. deGrom was hurt most of last season. He was looking for one big contract that will probably be his last one. It’s the smart move if you get past possibly not winning a ring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom