2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Giants suck. Lolol. Gonna be at Milwaukee and Chicago next week. Please don’t embarrass me. Highlight of my day was getting my jersey signed.

829A0AC2-8E5C-48A3-B559-6180162090FE.jpeg
62FB2AED-21C1-400C-A82A-65C4793CD678.jpeg
469D8A25-7B84-4A46-B6BA-0544263D8E6B.jpeg

Y’all are going to get tired of me.
Over the next 34 games in Regular Season and Possible Post Season Games, I’m for sure going to keep the thread up to date on the lack of Good Baseball going on with the Pads.
I’m tired of seeing just the posts in here praising the average *** product they put out nightly in the form of something “good” from them.
We’re going to stay abreast (not even sure what that word means) on everything Pads, good and not good.

Damn :lol:

What are Soto’s numbers since he became a Padre?

These Angels jerseys. 🔥

They need to make these permanent somehow.

New owners have to bring in something different.

Last edited:
Saw Ohtani was up to bat so I tuned in and he cracks one to center…good God!

Edit: just realized Cole was pitching too. Good Lawd!!!

🤔🤨 Since when was he Puerto Rican

From his mother's side

He chose USA over PR from previous WBC. Boricuas were unhappy with the decision. WBC MVP Stroman went no hit six innings before losing his no hit bid in the 7th inning of the WBC Final. You can imagine how much pissed off Boricuas were. Stroman's mother got harassed on social media

I guess he wants to represent his mother's side this time

I like how they can swap nations from WBC to WBC, always hated how FIFA limited players to one nation. A good amount of us have mixed nationalities so it's only right.

Back
Top Bottom