2023 Official MLB Season Thread

These massive salary caps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It means NOTHING.

Buy all the best ****. Your girl will still **** the biggest d.

It's life.
Salary cap means nothing.

Big D energy always wins. You rich lames go to bed your girl ****s the real man.

Goodnight lame asss
These are some really strange posts in an MLB thread. Your girl cheated recently with a dude with a big **** is what I take from this.

Nah for real, you’re confusing what’s going on here I think. I haven’t seen you this excited since.
You had some epic lines during and after than Chip. Like dejavu in here for me right now. BANG!?

Respect but I never left lol. I always been here.

Manny just got away with a “this is our F WORDING HOUSE” on live TV, they immediately put him on a delay! Man’s is on it!

6E7AE781-7BF0-4D32-9ADA-0F061AEA3DA5.jpeg

Dodgers have had some epic collapses in the David Roberts era but tonight......big yikes.

Up 3-0 9 outs away from forcing a decisive Game 5 at the crib and you absolutely implode.

To make matters worse you get your **** pushed in by your "little brother" Padres whom you've dominated the last few years.

For all those 100+ win seasons over the last few years you only have 1 championship to show for it.

1665901635199.png

If Dodgers' fan thought mr j 858 mr j 858 was insufferable before.... :lol:

Talk you **** though, all those trade deadline deals working out in spades at the most opportune time.

Phils
Padres
Astros

I expect a royal ump show for the Yankees tomorrow, cuz if the Guardians join this trio it's going to crush MLB ratings. :lol: :lol:

Won't matter if Boone decides to trot out his Double A Road to the Show pitcher to close the game again. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom