2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 10.55.28 AM.png

jackie-chan-confused.jpeg

:rofl: :nthat:

on top of this i am over here celebrating the Philadelphia UNION as well we cant sleep on them, They play a Conference Finals at HOME on sunday as well !!!! Philly sports in general atm is on one

I am currently waiting to goto the ballpark for all 3 of my World Series Fitteds (Need the Day game hat, Red hat and the maroon throwback hat!!!!

i live literally 5mins from ballpark walking distance so just waiting for that tweet to say they in stock !

appreciate it fam ! you deserve this as well my guy

So freaking cool you live that close. If we pull this out, your block and all the blocks around will be a non-stop party 👍👍 Hope you can grab your gameday fitted. May have to grab a red one with the WS patch on the side. Would be great to have for future wears.

And thanks for your kind words. I really don't post in there as, truth be told, I don't have cable tv (too dang expensive and my wife and I don't watch TV). Only need a tv for Eagles games (available on regular tv). So I watch the games on my phone so going back and forth to post something and potentially missing something is too great. But like you, a life long fan (born in suburbs, Bucks County) and went to LOTS of games growing up. Still have my Dykstra jersey (before he went off the rails) but wear a Utley throwback or Utley All-star jersey. This is one FUN time to be a Philly sports fan! 🙏🙏 Enjoy it buddy. If we pull this off, the feeling throughout the city will rub off to the Eagles and keep them winning! 🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom