2023 Official MLB Season Thread

So the lockout "cancelled" games, only to be a 162 game season anyway.

Also, they will still be negotiating things like international draft in the middle of the season :lol:

Last edited:
I like these.

It's enough to make the game more fun but not completely change things that don't need changing.
A couple guys I know that go to tons of Minor League games that have a pitch clock told me at no point did they even notice it. It was never an issue.

So Idk if this is accurate but I saw a tweet that Suzuki's 30-day window began 10 days ago and has 20 days remaining to agree with a team to sign.

I have a feeling he's already made up his mind.

Farhan came out and said he isn't fixated on a right-handed bat. Cmon mannnn be fixated on Seiya Suzuki!

So Idk if this is accurate but I saw a tweet that Suzuki's 30-day window began 10 days ago and has 20 days remaining to agree with a team to sign.

I have a feeling he's already made up his mind.

Farhan came out and said he isn't fixated on a right-handed bat. Cmon mannnn be fixated on Seiya Suzuki!
It began 10 days prior to lockout and froze until CBA was agreed upon. Rangers would be explosive if they added Seiya to their lineup.

Cre0nK2VYAA-sKM.jpg

It’s going to be fun to watch Oakland trade away all their players and still somehow win 90 games this year lol.

Back
Top Bottom